The Student Room Group

Rate this girl out of 10...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is it a man perhaps? Looks a bit like one. In any case, very overweight, even though she/he might look ok sizewise, her/his fat % is over the top.
Original post by xDave-
Too big?! wut.

She's not pretty, no, but she has a great body.

Obviously this is purely personal taste; I prefer girls with dat gap, she seems too chunky for me
Original post by danny111
It's easy to call someone else on the internet ugly.

Doesn't make it any less true.
I would put a bag over her head and go to work for sure

But anything else?

Reply 84
Original post by Nick1sHere
I would put a bag over her head and go to work for sure

But anything else?

Your sig just makes me laugh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: +1
Original post by CJKay
Would not bang/10.

If she asked you for sex, you wouldn't refuse.
Reply 86
Original post by Dragonfly07
Doesn't make it any less true.

Yea it does.
Yea it does.

Nope, it doesn't.
Reply 88
Nope, it doesn't.

Yea it does, coz it doesnt cost you anything to type it. If you actually spoke to someone face to face, youd be much reluctant to call them ugly or call another person ugly.

Plus, I just wanna know if you consider her ugly, what you consider yourself and most of Britain. Fact is, easily every other girl you see is less attractive than her. If guys say they wouldn't touch her, and given obesity rates are so high, there should be almost half the countries women single. But that's not the case is it?
Yea it does, coz it doesnt cost you anything to type it. If you actually spoke to someone face to face, youd be much reluctant to call them ugly or call another person ugly.

Plus, I just wanna know if you consider her ugly, what you consider yourself and most of Britain. Fact is, easily every other girl you see is less attractive than her. If guys say they wouldn't touch her, and given obesity rates are so high, there should be almost half the countries women single. But that's not the case is it?

If I met that woman face to face then obviously I'd lie and tell her she wasn't ugly... that's why the internet is a better place to look for honest opinions than real life. Please don't ruin it for everyone by demanding that they start lying online too.

I don't think it matters what I consider myself or the rest of Britain, I'm only talking about the woman in the picture :dontknow:

This is very true. All the people that have posted that she's ugly must look incredibly impressive themselves. It's pretty arrogant to put down the looks of someone else if you're not a looker yourself.

My opinion - she's obviously more attractive than most women in the UK. Let's not lie now. She's not dressed in a classy way and yeah, her eyebrows are stupid, but she's tall, leggy and has a healthy fat%. So what she hasn't got a crazy low athletic body fat. People confuse normal with genuinely overweight.
Reply 91
If I met that woman face to face then obviously I'd lie and tell her she wasn't ugly... that's why the internet is a better place to look for honest opinions than real life. Please don't ruin it for everyone by demanding that they start lying online too.

I don't think it matters what I consider myself or the rest of Britain, I'm only talking about the woman in the picture :dontknow:

It kind of does, to see what your standards are. Because as I said, with your standards, at least half the women in Britain are ugly or at least undesirable. And since that isn't true, something must be wrong, don't you think?
She has pure sex appeal, not pretty or good looking.
It kind of does, to see what your standards are. Because as I said, with your standards, at least half the women in Britain are ugly or at least undesirable. And since that isn't true, something must be wrong, don't you think?

We obviously don't share the same tastes...

I would put her in the bottom 25%.
Reply 94
How on earth is she overweight...:/
Just because she isn't the typical anorexic stick doesn't mean that suddenly she's overweight. She's (in my opinion) a good balance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eveiebaby
This is very true. All the people that have posted that she's ugly must look incredibly impressive themselves. It's pretty arrogant to put down the looks of someone else if you're not a looker yourself.

My opinion - she's obviously more attractive than most women in the UK. Let's not lie now. She's not dressed in a classy way and yeah, her eyebrows are stupid, but she's tall, leggy and has a healthy fat%. So what she hasn't got a crazy low athletic body fat. People confuse normal with genuinely overweight.

That's just not true at all. You don't have to be good looking to be able to say when someone isn't attractive to you :lol:

She's definitely not better looking than most women in the UK. She has painted on eyebrows, enough make up to make a slushy, and hair that looks like it's been put in the toaster.

Just because a girl wears slutty clothing doesn't make her attractive to guys. She's completely not my type, and I would never even consider her. 0/10 because she has nothing I look for in a girl at all.

And you know what the best part is? She would probably say the same thing back to me, and most of the guys who say they don't find her attractive. She's not the type of girl for most of the guys on the thread and that's just the way it is.
I definately wouldn't take her home to mom.
Reply 97
She is Clapped
Reply 98
No facial aesthetics, no care
Reply 99
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
That's just not true at all. You don't have to be good looking to be able to say when someone isn't attractive to you :lol:

She's definitely not better looking than most women in the UK. She has painted on eyebrows, enough make up to make a slushy, and hair that looks like it's been put in the toaster.

Just because a girl wears slutty clothing doesn't make her attractive to guys. She's completely not my type, and I would never even consider her. 0/10 because she has nothing I look for in a girl at all.

And you know what the best part is? She would probably say the same thing back to me, and most of the guys who say they don't find her attractive. She's not the type of girl for most of the guys on the thread and that's just the way it is.

You've just described every single TOWIE like girl. Then add all the actual fatties and she is better looking than most.

Quick Reply

Latest