The Student Room Group

Would you consider having an 'experience' buddy?

This thread goes out specifically for inexperienced dudes and dudettes. Would you ever consider getting an 'experience buddy', basically someone you can practise kissing and having sex with until you find a girlfriend?

I am a lonely inexperienced virgin guy aged 21 and I don't have a girlfriend (don't have the time to find one) and I don't have any friends who I would consider asking to be a FWB, primarily because no one is probably as inexperienced as I am, and it's an awkward thing to ask for.

In light of this, would anyone hypothetically consider hooking up with any 'reasonably' looking randomer with who to practice kissing and stuff? Or is this a concept that is just incomprehensibly ludicrous?

NOTE: this is NOT the same thing as casual sex dating. I mean specifically two inexperienced people practising on each other! Not just sex hookups with randomers!
Reply 1
It's some what the same in the sense that it's sex with a random person, but since it's just for experience and practice you will have minimal standards. Most casual sex site users have some sort of experience anyway.

I already have lots of hobbies, probably more than most people. But it's simply not enough!
Reply 2
Not really living up to your username are you lol
Reply 3
I want the person I do the special things with to be my boyfriend, but I would like to practice the kissing and small stuff-just so it's not awkward when the right person comes along!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending