The Student Room Group

Hey! I'm new and need help! :D Tourism management!

Hi, my name's Michelle and I have accepted offers for travel and tourism/ hospitality management at Leeds Met and Manchester Met, I was wondering if anyone else was doing these courses? I currently live and study in Swindon and will be moving to Leeds in June to live with my mum :smile: I'm also considered a mature student as I'm 21 so feel a little behind haha! Is there anyone currently studying these courses and can let me know what the timetable is like roughly? Thanks guys! :smile:
Reply 1
hey michelle, im also starting in september and doing tourism management along with spanish :smile: im also a mature student but a lil older than u at 25 :frown: ive been trying to get a timetable but the tutors wont give them out until the first week, ya excited about starting :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by lorence
hey michelle, im also starting in september and doing tourism management along with spanish :smile: im also a mature student but a lil older than u at 25 :frown: ive been trying to get a timetable but the tutors wont give them out until the first week, ya excited about starting :smile:

Hey im laura, im also 25 and doing spanish with tourism! glad ive found someone on my course! :smile: i have also been asking for some sort of timetable so i can decide to commute or to find accom have you found anywhere to live yet? xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending