The Student Room Group

LSE: Management, Organizations and Governance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ubiquitous7
Hello :smile:

I also waited for quite a bit because I was put in the waiting list for about 6 weeks - I initially made my application beginning of January and found out about my offer beginning of April, so solid 3 months of waiting.

My backgroud is BA International Business from University of Kent, 3 summer internships (PwC, AstraZeneca, Allianz Bank), 2 voluntary experiences and 3 years part-time work. No GMAT but I have to get a first class degree to meet my offer.

LSE is definetely my first choice (I have offers from UCL and ICL), but wanted to find out more about the programme from people who have already completed it.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I got the offer several days ago.I also got offers from UCL and WBS,but right, LSE is definetely the frist chocie.
I think ive seen somewhere online about the experience from those who have comleted this course.Maybe you can search it .
Reply 21
Hi guys, is there a facebook group for offer holders of the Msc? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by propell
Hi guys, is there a facebook group for offer holders of the Msc? :smile:

Yes, LSE has set up an official facebook offer holder page. You should've received a link from the Programme Administrator‏.
Reply 23
I did, but I received the link for last year's offer holders, could you post the link please? :smile:

Original post by SkyScraper
Yes, LSE has set up an official facebook offer holder page. You should've received a link from the Programme Administrator‏.
Reply 24
Original post by propell
I did, but I received the link for last year's offer holders, could you post the link please? :smile:

I received this link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/251045918310852/

I think its for last years offer holders and upcoming students too.
Reply 25
Original post by SkyScraper
I received this link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/251045918310852/

I think its for last years offer holders and upcoming students too.

Okay, I had the same one, it said 2012, so I thought there would be another one :smile: thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 26
this is the 21st week of waiting, i called the addmisions office last monday,they told that will contact the selectors and they will send me an email.no any answer, i called them again on wenesday, the member of the team told me that he will speak with the other member of the office that spoke with the selectors and he will send me an email.i have not received anything. i dont know what else can i do.its 6 months.
Reply 27
Finally,after 6 months i took an conditional offer, in order to send them my ielts again because i had it on 19.5.2011 and it has to be not earlier that the 1.10.2011 but when i reinstate the application it was not any problem.
anyway i will have the ielts again..
Reply 28
do you know when are the deadlines?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending