The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I used to go to highschool with this girl who used to wear mini skirts every single day. She actually became "known" because of it. We used to que up to go into the cafetria to buy our lunch and we would sit on opposing benches. Every single time she sat across from me I could see her knickers and she knew it and liked it too because she would catch me looking and start smiling. I could swear I saw her without any knickers one day. I think she had really low self esteem and liked the attention.

Girls are really messed up tbh.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by eliza.anne
loooooooooooool.

But yeah, much as I love mini skirts, I hated seeing 12 year olds rolling them up to make them as short as possible :zomg: so wrong.

I shall not say anything for fear of being arrested and charged.

Therefore, an emoticon shall suffice to convey my feelings:

:perv:
Reply 42
hnnnnnnnngggghhh
Reply 43
Original post by HumanSupremacist
I shall not say anything for fear of being arrested and charged.

Therefore, an emoticon shall suffice to convey my feelings:

:perv:

Rofl yes underdeveloped girls, nice :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rofl yes underdeveloped girls, nice :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ew, not 12 year olds, but these days girls are developing much quicker. :sexface:

Spoiler

I shall not say anymore until I have my lawyers present. :pierre:

:tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 45
Ew, not 12 year olds, but these days girls are developing much quicker. :sexface:

I shall not say anymore until I have my lawyers present. :pierre:

:tongue:

:lol: Yeah you shouldn't say anymore anyway :zomg:
:lol: Yeah you shouldn't say anymore anyway :zomg:

Look, I get girls (more like women) my age anyway - just came out of a one year relationship, so clearly I'm not pedobear. But it doesn't harm anyone to have a little look (whilst nobody's looking of course) at some jail-bait in the street.

:sexface:

Spoiler

:innocent:
Original post by Emre944
Not sure about girl students but certain women teachers should definitely try it. :sexface:

It says I can't thumbs up you but I will when I recharge :colone:
Reply 48
just came out of a one year relationship, so clearly I'm not pedobear

Jesus mate, at least wait 'til they've left their mama's bosom.

:rolleyes:
Original post by knope

Reply 50
Look, I get girls (more like women) my age anyway - just came out of a one year relationship, so clearly I'm not pedobear. But it doesn't harm anyone to have a little look (whilst nobody's looking of course) at some jail-bait in the street.

:sexface:

Spoiler

:innocent:

Loooool you are so weird. :getmecoat:
Reply 51
Original post by knope

LOL! Repped :lol:
Reply 52
I don't like mini-skirts, they're unprofessional and uncomfortable. However when girls are young it's perfectly natural for them to experiment with makeup, hair styles or short skirts. They're finding out what suits them and it's better to find out early that short skirts may not suit you than sometime later down the line. Also, it depends how short you mean, whether it's just an inch or so above the knee, fine, I'm sure every girl has worn one. But just covering her backside, that is more worrying as it's not appropriate attire.

But basically people should stop saying silly things like "short skirt = reckless parents = broken home" if the item of clothing in question is harmless.

(Oh my god, I really have changed my tune)
Original post by Terk
hnnnnnnnngggghhh

I remembering wearing short skirts to school when I was 16 :erm: I don't really see how there's anything wrong with it, it's just clothes?
Original post by Pink lipstick
Every morning as im walking to college i see high school girls (majority) wearing REALLY short skirts , some of them so short that their blazers are as long (if that makes sense). Many of them don't look >16 years and its quite worrying that their parents let them out of the house in such short skirts. I didn't go to high school here in uk and i'm just wondering if there aren't any particularly strict dress code rules at school? I've read a few articles about students getting kicked out for dyeing their hair a particular colour or wearing the wrong shoes but is this sort of thing ignored? Was the dress code strict in your high school?

Couldn't agree more. REALLY SHORT skirts look trashy.There was a rule that they had to be at least knee length but that doesn't happen.
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
I remembering wearing short skirts to school when I was 16 :erm: I don't really see how there's anything wrong with it, it's just clothes?

Well, it's not really appropriate, is it? - especially in the vicinity of male teachers/male pupils. School isn't to show off your body or cause undue distraction, it's for learning.
#1: read my initial post abt yr existence again.

#2: you like miniskirts, so conveniently dismissing trousers as it don't suit your "figure".

Airhead

OK. You think that if you want. I'm obviously not going to change your mind & I don't have to justify myself to someone on an internet forum. You still haven't explained what gives you the idea that all girls who wear short skirts are airheads or unintelligent. It just doesn't make any sense.
Original post by RedArrow
I hope we can all agree such girls are airheads and DEF unintelligent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, actually, we can't agree that.
Reply 59
Original post by Alesha1991
OK. You think that if you want. I'm obviously not going to change your mind & I don't have to justify myself to someone on an internet forum. You still haven't explained what gives you the idea that all girls who wear short skirts are airheads or unintelligent. It just doesn't make any sense.

When I say "all",when anyone say all, they mean the majority. It's an implied thing in a normal life.

And..... You would have justified it if was true. It's false and you realize it but you can't defend it so you pull the "i don't give **** about what you think" card.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest