The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
I post in all the threads stop being a partizan moron

Partisan*

My comment was directed at no one personally. It was a general critique of fans of other clubs who troll and offer nothing constructive in return.

Stop crying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6261
lol
Original post by ledleyking123
Who started in central midfield

Not Thiago :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ledleyking123
Who started in central midfield

Carrick, Cleverly and Anderson.
Reply 6264
Original post by xDave-

LOL I don't know what he was trying to do!
Original post by xDave-

Makes me want to go out and chant "Fergie, Fergie, Sign him up!"
That pretty much sums up Welbeck's game.
Reply 6268
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
Maybe you'll have a carling cup run this season.

Give you lot something to talk about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was the last time you won a European trophy? Or two European trophies in two years?
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
You're talking like you're not making any assertions yourself! Someone who may not be world class to you may be for me so thats debatable. And world class isn't just about strikers and the amount of goals they score, a world class player can be a defender, midfielder and a striker!

And why are you on the United trend anyway?

No **** with the strikers just that you were talking about forwards so I thought I should talk about world class strikers and it's spelt 'thread' this isn't twitter. Oh and add to that all my assertions are backed up while yours (hulk being world class) isn't. I guess torres was world class in 2011 as he was in 'bad form' I guess
Original post by Musester
When was the last time you won a European trophy? Or two European trophies in two years?

I know two champions league trophies in two years! Oh wait...
Reply 6271
Original post by TH3-FL45H
I know two champions league trophies in two years! Oh wait...

An Arsenal fan saying winning the Europa League is a bad thing. Oh ho ho.

Anyone can say that dropping out in the group stages was disgraceful

PL > Euro milk cup

Not even close

5 years ago.

It was on the telly I seem to remember, against some team called Chelsea.

And you can present the back to back CL and UC European cup wins as a measure of success if you like.

By that standard, Chelsea are more successful than Bayern, Barca and Real over the last few years.

The odd trophy here and there is one thing mate, consistent success is another.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
No **** with the strikers just that you were talking about forwards so I thought I should talk about world class strikers and it's spelt 'thread' this isn't twitter. Oh and add to that all my assertions are backed up while yours (hulk being world class) isn't. I guess torres was world class in 2011 as he was in 'bad form' I guess

‘Have you watched hulk for the past year and use that as a reason to call him world class? Nope.’ How do you back this up??? You don’t know what I watch so stop chatting **** about making assertions that you assume are backing up!

'…..the fact that your team struggling to get key signing that you should have bagged by now…..' The only player that we've been linked and were reportedly close to signing is Thiago but Moyes denied he was a target. So where’s your backing for that? And what other key ‘signings’ this summer have we been close to but haven't signed?

Winning a second tier, inferior competition after a. being eliminated from the main one at the first hurdle and b. spending almost £100m on players that summer isn't something to brag about.

Wouldnt know anything about the EL mate, never been in it. Plenty of glory beating Basel, Bucharest and Kazan after being embarrassed by proper teams in the group stage though, especially after spending yet another 100m on players for the pleasure.

Musester you silly fella
That Welbeck gif is just :facepalm2: He's like a baby giraffe sometimes.

Still doesn't compare to Fryers

United-Chelsea **** slinging is a rare sight in this thread, unusually pretty quiet unless we get a Pool or Leeds fan in.

Latest