The Student Room Group

JACT Summer Camp Bryanston 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jamesaung
They said that to go into Blandford you have to pay a small amount for the minibus service, apparently there is a trip to Salisbury one day which you pay £10 for to go on the coach

Ok thank you
and they sent us a map of the Campus and stuff to learn. Was there anything else? Also, I feel like an idiot for leaving my stuff, but at which building should we arrive if we are driving?
j
Does anyone know if we have access to a gym whilst we're away? I know we get access to a pool and tennis courts right?
Reply 22
Original post by JennieM
Ok thank you
and they sent us a map of the Campus and stuff to learn. Was there anything else? Also, I feel like an idiot for leaving my stuff, but at which building should we arrive if we are driving?
j

Not sure about what you have to learn, but for coming by car the sheet says this "the entrance gateway to the drive to bryanston in north west of the a353/a350 intersection (roundabout) on the southern stretch of the blandford bypass. follow the long drive to the front entrance of the main building."
Reply 23
Last time we weren't allowed to use the gym. Probably won't be allowed this year I guess...
Reply 24
You don't need to learn the map...! Just go down the drive and don't turn off that road and you'll get to a massive house which is where you find out where you are staying.
Original post by Emma3131
Last time we weren't allowed to use the gym. Probably won't be allowed this year I guess...

Dude that seriously sucks...
Reply 26
Does anyone know if there is any sort of dress code?
Original post by kay_je
Does anyone know if there is any sort of dress code?

I went to Repton last year, and it was pretty laid back. I'm packing lots of jeans, leggings, pretty tops, a cardigan, hoody, converse, toms, flip flops, trainers and sports stuff, one skirt, and maybe some ballet pumps x
Does anyone know the situation on hair dryers? And is it worth me bringing some school work to do or will I just not have time?
Reply 29
Original post by izzyfizzy95
I went to Repton last year, and it was pretty laid back. I'm packing lots of jeans, leggings, pretty tops, a cardigan, hoody, converse, toms, flip flops, trainers and sports stuff, one skirt, and maybe some ballet pumps x

thank you
Reply 30
I'm going to bring a hair dryer this time because it was really annoying not having one last time - hair takes so long to dry! Don't bring any work, you'll be busy enough trying to do all the work you're given!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending