The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Where'sPerry?
Yeah, I heard that the June C3 paper was really bad, maybe a lot of people in my year just thought C4 was better in comparison :dontknow: I just hope I did really well on the parts of the paper I didn't leave out! I would absolutely love to get an A* in maths so I will try to stay optimistic :redface: I only need a B in maths though, and I am pretty sure I have achieved that. :smile:

Best of luck to you too :biggrin:

Yeah, that's probably it :smile: What exactly did you leave out? I have been freaking but I keep reminding myself I need to stay optimistic, loads of people say make-believe works so I'm going to do just that and pretend I am at the uni I firmed. Oh, I need an A* or an A! But knowing that you will meet your requirement must be a big relief.

I'm going to get off this thread for the rest of the day and stop dwelling on it :tongue:
Reply 242
I think ive done enough to meet my ABB offer but I want to get AAA not only for its prestige, but if I do, I will get a £1,000 scholarship (Exeter University). I have a chance but it may hinge on my maths result and after Edexcel C3.....we'll just see in 8 days!
Original post by HPAG
Welcome home.:beer: The countdown continues ....

:hat2:
Reply 244
Original post by Smko
Did anyone do OCR A History?

I did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry if you don't do well and end up not going to University. Just remember Hitler didn't have a degree either.
Is this only for A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lmon
Waiting on A2 AQA Biology, AQA chemistry and WJEC English Literature results :frown:

And AS Science in Society, but frankly I couldn't give a damn about that :P

I'm also waiting on A2 AQA Biology, it's agonising because it's the main result that determines whether I'm going to uni or not :frown:

I did AS Science in Society in year 11 (we were forced to do it against our will) and I didn't care either :rofl: I didn't even fully read the textbook, literally just turned up to the exam and almost fell asleep in it.

Original post by sneha.vag
Yeah, that's probably it :smile: What exactly did you leave out? I have been freaking but I keep reminding myself I need to stay optimistic, loads of people say make-believe works so I'm going to do just that and pretend I am at the uni I firmed. Oh, I need an A* or an A! But knowing that you will meet your requirement must be a big relief.

I left out most of that question about the line parallel to the y-axis. :frown: I prefer to expect awful results, then I feel happy if I've done better than that :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by <<The_Shade>>
Is this only for A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All A-Level results, but almost everyone here is A2.
Reply 249
Original post by PeterMcQuaid
Yeah sorry to ask a question that most definitely has been asked countless times before but I can't find it anywhere, not even on the Edexcel website. Does anyone know what time you can access your A2 results online at?

6AM on results day.

Link is -

http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/results/Pages/ResultsPlusDirect.aspx
Yesterday I rejected my only offer I had of adult nursing to go through clearing in the hope of studying something completely different. Fingers crossed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251

AS or A2? :biggrin:
Reply 252
Original post by Kavanerd
Am I right in thinking that a week today, our schools/sixth forms will know what we've got? My college always give it away a bit by asking some people to come in early on results day to have their picture taken for the local paper...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's hoping you get the results to be called for that picture. :clap2:
Reply 253
Original post by sneha.vag
I am sure you will do well. Yes, I did do Math, A2 Math to be more specific.

What modules? Good Luck!!
Original post by geor
For which university? Yikes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oxford :smile:
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I left out most of that question about the line parallel to the y-axis. :frown: I prefer to expect awful results, then I feel happy if I've done better than that :lol:

Haha if you put it that way expecting awful results could actually turn out to be a good thing :lol:
Original post by nataash
What modules? Good Luck!!

I only sat for C3 and C4. What about you? Good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 257
Original post by The_Oracle95
Don't worry if you don't do well and end up not going to University. Just remember Hitler didn't have a degree either.

He ended up committing suicide. :rolleyes:
Yay, they put a countdown.
I think it's from tomorrow that the nervousness will begin for me!
On the University of Exeter website it says track will update by 8am...does this mean that it will update before 8am like throughout the night till 8pm or it will only start updating from 8am? Im so confused on what time I should be looking at track.. ?

Latest