The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
Reply 1241
what u benching brahhh's
Original post by bullyy
what u benching brahhh's

Was hitting 85kg max until I tore my left pectoral. Now I have no motivation and can't see myself getting back in the gym with the hodgetwins!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullyy
what u benching brahhh's

I can only bench 70kg.
Original post by Fairy_
6 days to go... :nutcase::banghead:

Well... 5 days, 20 hours and 6 minutes to the day. WOO :biggrin:
Original post by bullyy
what u benching brahhh's

I was only benching 55kg when I was going to the gym (before we got off for study leave back at the start of May, the gym in school was free :rolleyes: ). However, I am quite small so that isn't too bad :tongue:
My sleeping pattern is messed up
Reply 1247
Original post by UnknownError
Was hitting 85kg max until I tore my left pectoral. Now I have no motivation and can't see myself getting back in the gym with the hodgetwins!

Posted from TSR Mobile

how the **** you tare your peckk!!?????
Reply 1248
Original post by Unashamed Geek
I was only benching 55kg when I was going to the gym (before we got off for study leave back at the start of May, the gym in school was free :rolleyes: ). However, I am quite small so that isn't too bad :tongue:

everyones got to start from somewhere i was benching 35, benching 100+ now
Original post by bullyy
everyones got to start from somewhere i was benching 35, benching 100+ now

I started on 45, pushing 50, because I try to do 50 push ups, a short rest, then 50 with clenched fists every night which really helps my pecs. Plus, I only went for a month, a month and a half. I can't wait for uni because apparently QUB gym only costs £18 a month for students and it's practically brand new!
Reply 1250
Original post by Arva
I'm predicted A*A*A*A but I'd settle for AAA, in fact I'll rejoice as long as I meet my offer.

(I guess I can't technically get AAA since I did an A-Level last year, but the feeling is there)

Can live with not meeting my offer if my firm choice takes me anyways.:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
****TING MY PANTS I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP AND IT'S ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :frown: I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS SLOWLY FADING AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS AND MY PANTS OMG I AM GOING TO PEE MYSELF. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYONE CAN BE SO CALM OMG MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1252
Original post by HiccupingDuck
****TING MY PANTS I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP AND IT'S ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :frown: I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS SLOWLY FADING AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS AND MY PANTS OMG I AM GOING TO PEE MYSELF. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYONE CAN BE SO CALM OMG MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In case you missed it. Your caps lock is on.:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by HPAG
In case you missed it. Your caps lock is on.:smile:

Yeah I totally didn't notice... :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1254
I had a dream that I had met the conditions of my first choice and I was so happy, but then I woke up and realised it wasn't true. Just want to know now!!!!! That dream got my hopes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1255
Yeah I totally didn't notice... :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: You'll do fine. Best of luck
Original post by Dgkumar
I had a dream that I had met the conditions of my first choice and I was so happy, but then I woke up and realised it wasn't true. Just want to know now!!!!! That dream got my hopes up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally just had the same dream!! I was ringing my friends up telling them and everything! Haha
Original post by Badman1231
My sleeping pattern is messed up

So is mine. I can't stop thinking about uni- about whether I'll meet the conditions of my firm, whether I'll actually end up there :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me, I am far from calm. The idea of knowing your future will be decided in just 6 days is freaking SCARY!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag
Trust me, I am far from calm. The idea of knowing your future will be decided in just 6 days is freaking SCARY!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it!!! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest