The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
Well... just twiddling my thumbs trying not to think about this:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Divergent
Yes, Pharmacy :smile:

Firm is Bath, Insurance is Keele...
But UEA is apparently going to be in clearing... and I got an offer from them, but due to family pressure they made me firm Bath...
So If I got ABB, I'll probs try and get into UEA :smile:

Where did you firm/insure? x

My friend has firmed bath and she's completely in love with it! Seems like a pretty good uni. I've firmed DMU and insure is Huddersfield both for ABB, but doubting I'll even get that... :frown:
Good luck! X
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by abhiksetia
I can understand, sick of the wait myself

119 hours:afraid:

Holy :moo: that is scary.....
I'm going to be a complete mess.
I'm already on the tequila and vodka... :P
Original post by und
Well... just twiddling my thumbs trying not to think about this:

7047331297_93c706e6e9_z.jpg

That's stunning! What uni is that?
Original post by popnit
Any hopeful pharmacists absolutely cacking it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES!
Reply 1725
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Maybe its cos you have nothing to worry about :wink:, what results you awaiting?

Haha I do believe me :smile: AS Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology
You? :smile:
Reply 1726

St John's College, Cambridge. :borat:
Reply 1727
Original post by EatRainbows_x
YES!

Well hello!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illusionary
I was just getting to it :tongue:

Thanks, though :smile:

Oh, and we're going to need submissions for 4, 3, 2 and 1: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2414069 :yep:

I was wondering where the images were coming from but I must say they're pretty cool :tongue:
Reply 1729

Cambridge from what I can tell
[QUOTE="EatRainbows_x;43881414"]
Original post by Divergent
Yes, Pharmacy :smile:

Firm is Bath, Insurance is Keele...
But UEA is apparently going to be in clearing... and I got an offer from them, but due to family pressure they made me firm Bath...
So If I got ABB, I'll probs try and get into UEA :smile:

Where did you firm/insure? x[/QUOTE

My friend has firmed bath and she's completely in love with it! Seems like a pretty good uni. I've firmed DMU and insure is Huddersfield both for ABB, but doubting I'll even get that... :frown:
Good luck! X

What subject? Pharmacy?
Yeah it's quite a nice uni ^-^ It's got a good rep so fingers crossed I get AAB!

I know 2 people who firmed for DMU and Hudds for Pharmacy!
I reckon Hudds especially could be leniant - they should be going into clearing I've heard, so you've got a real good chance of getting in even if you haven't got the grades.
If not, there is still a uni that wants like BBB or 280 points or something. Can't remember which one, but you can always go there if the worst ever comes (and i bet you will be finee!!)

I'm hoping for AAB and I didn't even sit half my exams due to being ill so I don't even know if I'm going to be granted a grade or anything :frown: x
Original post by und
St John's College, Cambridge. :borat:

Wow, is like a muggle Hogwarts that place :tongue:. Congrats on the Cambridge offer btw.
Original post by bunny96
Haha I do believe me :smile: AS Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology
You? :smile:

Everyone worries so its fine :smile:, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. I see the only resemblance is Physics :tongue:
Reply 1733
Wow, is like a muggle Hogwarts that place :tongue:. Congrats on the Cambridge offer btw.

Unfortunately the offer is just a piece of paper if I don't get the grades! :tongue:

Where are you hoping to go yourself?
Reply 1734
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Everyone worries so its fine :smile:, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. I see the only resemblance is Physics :tongue:

True that! :wink: AS or A2? Are you doing OCR by any chance? :smile:
Reply 1735
Original post by joereed
Are you kidding?? They are the exact same choices as me WITH en suite!!! It probably means we have the same sort of things we like...could we be sharing a flat soon?

Really :eek: that's so cool!! I'll hopefully see you in a few weeks then :biggrin: Any idea when we get our accommodation offer? I hope it's Thursday.. You have to keep me updated! :redface:
Reply 1736
[QUOTE="Divergent;43881473"]
Original post by EatRainbows_x

What subject? Pharmacy?
Yeah it's quite a nice uni ^-^ It's got a good rep so fingers crossed I get AAB!

I know 2 people who firmed for DMU and Hudds for Pharmacy!
I reckon Hudds especially could be leniant - they should be going into clearing I've heard, so you've got a real good chance of getting in even if you haven't got the grades.
If not, there is still a uni that wants like BBB or 280 points or something. Can't remember which one, but you can always go there if the worst ever comes (and i bet you will be finee!!)

I'm hoping for AAB and I didn't even sit half my exams due to being ill so I don't even know if I'm going to be granted a grade or anything :frown: x

Sorry to butt in where did u hear about hudds in clearing?
Posted from TSR Mobile
I seriously think I am 1 of like... 6 people who sat the OCR New Testament paper...
Never met anyone on here who sat it. Makes you wonder how many people actually do your subject really...? :P
Oh damn, only five days. It felt like nine yesterday.
Original post by bunny96
True that! :wink: AS or A2? Are you doing OCR by any chance? :smile:

AS Student :smile:, and I can tell you are too by your username :mmm:, Bingo! :smile: OCR A and you?
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest