The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
Original post by ladynova
Then why can I think of hundreds of stupid/unacademic millionaires?

Self made ?
Reply 4081
Original post by Unashamed Geek
I'll hopefully see you there then :biggrin: What are you for studying?

I only got the e-mail earlier so I'd say you'll get it today/tomorrow.

Is this the website? http://www.qub.ac.uk/ucas/
Uhg I just had an email from UCAS and nearly crapped myself.
Some stupid media thing :frown:
Original post by Ollymurslove
Tomorrow night ill be up all night waiting for grade boundaries + mark schemes.
Wednesay night ill be up all night as I'll be too anxious to sleep.
Thursday night I'll be up all night partying; either to celebrate or drown my sorrows.

Treasuring tonight's sleep!!

When do the mark schemes come out,

Also another general question, as soon as I find my results and if I want use clearing, I need to be on it ASAP right?

And final one, Do I need to get the telegraph or are the clearing places available online?

Sorry for these questions, so nervious. :/
Reply 4084
Original post by Qwertish
Care to list some? And please not Paris Hilton, or whatever. Inherited wealth is an entirely different issue.

Actually Paris Hilton is quite intelligent. She makes a lot of money marketing her "dumb blonde inherited wealth" persona.
Reply 4085
Original post by Badman1231
does anyone know when the OCR grade boundries come out

Wednesday 14th August,
00:00-01:00.
:biggrin::wink::wink:
(I gave a range as they never release it on the website on time; TSR will find it first before the website authorise it properly!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hullo
:lol: they're not letting you get away that easy:biggrin:

my school does this, they make it as hard as possible for you to leave without opening them in front of everyone
I actually feel quite calm right now. I'm relatively confident that I made my offer (but ask me again on Wednesday night). Anyone else expecting to pull an all-nighter on Wednesday?
Original post by ViolentMind
When do the mark schemes come out,

Also another general question, as soon as I find my results and if I want use clearing, I need to be on it ASAP right?

And final one, Do I need to get the telegraph or are the clearing places available online?

Sorry for these questions, so nervious. :/

They are released Wednesday morning, anytime after midnight!

And yes- get onto clearing ASAP as lines will get busy and you'll want to be in there before good spots go!
the telegraph is useful, but they are available online. Telegraph might be better as you may not have access to the Internet whilst on the phone!

And yes- get onto clearing ASAP as lines will get busy and you'll want to be in there before good spots go!
the telegraph is useful, but they are available online. Telegraph might be better as you may not have access to the Internet whilst on the phone!

Okay thanks very much. :smile:
Reply 4090
Original post by wrexhamfc
I actually feel quite calm right now. I'm relatively confident that I made my offer (but ask me again on Wednesday night). Anyone else expecting to pull an all-nighter on Wednesday?

I definitely can guarantee the all-nighter at this end; I am only receiving AS results... Well.

I say only in a comparative mindset compared to the sheer significance of YOURS!
-.-
>_<
._.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4091
Original post by Skipper23
when exactly do the mark schemes come out?

I have no idea, I'm guessing in the morning? Does anyone here know?

Can you actually access them because I couldn't access any of the January papers or mark schemes as you needed a password
Reply 4093
Original post by bunny96
I have no idea, I'm guessing in the morning? Does anyone here know?

Wednesday 14th; 00:00.
Approximately...
:smile::wink::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4094
Original post by Andaxay
I know the feeling :frown: I couldnt sleep last night because I was thinking about it as soon as I got into bed. Now I'm at the stage where I feel a little bit sick when I think about it!

Same! Whenever I get into bed all I can think about is results day and I end up staying up for another three hours just thinking about it :frown:
Reply 4095
Original post by kate113855
Uhg I just had an email from UCAS and nearly crapped myself.
Some stupid media thing :frown:

I got one too and I was expecting 'your track has been updated' but luckily it didn't!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4096
Original post by kingdoo
Can you actually access them because I couldn't access any of the January papers or mark schemes as you needed a password

Well...
As an example, the AS/A2 EdExcel Mathematics Mark Schemes have been out for about a week and a half - they're sitting in iBooks awaiting speculation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidM95
French with law hopefully! What about you? :smile:

I'm for doing theoretical physics or maths. I still don't know what I'd prefer yet :s-smilie: I'm hoping to pick French up at uni as I got an A* and top of the year at GCSE and didn't do it for A level as it seemed a bit like English lit in a different language, but I have severely missed it :frown: Perhaps Mandarin instead... I haven't decided what language yet :tongue:

Original post by DavidM95
Is this the website? http://www.qub.ac.uk/ucas/

www.qub.ac.uk/ucas-decisions this is the one straight from the e-mail
Original post by kingdoo

Not sure, you might need a password! But someone on the student room usually will have access and will post them :smile:
Original post by wrexhamfc

Me ;p

Latest