The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Orthrus
I'm sure you've done fine! I mean, kings had faith in you after all!

True, true, but i think i;m worried about my grades as well :lol:
I applied for physics, astrophysics, and space science (mostly for the name!), how about you?

haha true, I just hope they accept me even if i miss the grades :tongue:
what do you need for ur firm?
oo cool, we're both down the science line then - i've applied for pharmacy :smile:
Original post by Hullo
For the 10000th time
Screen shot 2013-08-12 at 11.06.32 PM.png

Oh Spongebob, you always make things better! Just watched the episode where Sandy and Plankton make the teleportation device :')

Too true though!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Yeah its just something that I'll get over and move on with, nothing too serious really and that will keep my mind busy, probably for the whole night now :tongue:

Look on the bright side - basically only one more day until grade boundaries and 49 hours until STEP results. I wonder how the grade boundaries for Edexcel Maths will stack up; I get the feeling that on average they should be down this year.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:teehee:

Yeah, well he's pretty much a very close friend of mine, so it's good :wink: but the bad bit is you feeling you have to cope all alone :moon:

But it's fair enough not talking to someone on the webz, but irl you knoooow :colone:

Ah I see, well that's what I'm like :tongue: Probably won't change for years to come either
Original post by Huntx
Maybe if your pic wasn't so blurry people would understand what your trying to say.

Know how to left click?
Reply 4325
Original post by NightSky:-)
I know, I couldn't even sleep the last few nights! Knowing I've done badly is not the worst bit, it's when you tell people what you got and they give you the look :eek::eek: . Plus this is AS, A2 is going to be so much worse.

Hope all you A2's get your firms!!!! Good luck guys.

what subjects did you take? and what do you think you'll get for them on Thursday?
Original post by YThursday
Tomorrow is the 13th... The day after that is the 14th. We get results on the 15th.

I'm in qatar so it's the 13th atm for me
Original post by chocoholic_x
Haha, they must have quite a few teachers and other staff there at that time already. I'm sure if you break down with stress, which lets face it given the situation could easily happen, they may sneakily give you your results a whole hour early. :wink:

Do you have university offers to meet?

yea they most likely will :smile: aha hopefully, i'll cry in front of them to make them feel guilty :tongue:

yea I do, need aab for my firm wbu?
Reply 4328
Original post by Huntx
Maybe if your pic wasn't so blurry people would understand what your trying to say.

It is? apologies looked fine to me:colondollar: .. but quite a few people understood it, so it's fine:smile::smile:
Ah I see, well that's what I'm like :tongue: Probably won't change for years to come either

:grumble: :tongue:

PM midnight with your STEP results... It'll be the second thing I check on Thursday :h:
Original post by DJMayes
Look on the bright side - basically only one more day until grade boundaries and 49 hours until STEP results. I wonder how the grade boundaries for Edexcel Maths will stack up; I get the feeling that on average they should be down this year.

Oh yes, I can't wait to see the grade boundaries as they'll pretty much tell me if I've got 2 A*'s or just 1, I'm very much hoping for 2 even after the M2 exam :tongue: And STEP will be something else, I really can't see myself getting any higher than a 3 in either exam so I've just got to hope for the best that Warwick give me a chance to prove myself :redface:
:grumble: :tongue:

PM midnight with your STEP results... It'll be the second thing I check on Thursday :h:

Will do but I can't see them being remotely impressive, oh well at least I gave it all a go, sort of.
Reply 4332
Original post by Padouken
Know how to left click?

If your having to post the same thing 10000 times I'm sure it is not clear to the reader. Why don't you edit it and say "remember to left click"
Reply 4333
This thread's getting busier by the day, I can't catch up, let's make three threads!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Will do but I can't see them being remotely impressive, oh well at least I gave it all a go, sort of.

Either way, I wanna know!

DJMayes you too! (if you don't mind)
Reply 4335
Wonder why exam boards don't just release the grade boundaries because everythings decided by now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4336
Original post by Huntx
If your having to post the same thing 10000 times I'm sure it is not clear to the reader. Why don't you edit it and say "remember to left click"

Posted it only once. You clearly just didn't understand the post, it's okay. :wink:
Oh yes, I can't wait to see the grade boundaries as they'll pretty much tell me if I've got 2 A*'s or just 1, I'm very much hoping for 2 even after the M2 exam :tongue: And STEP will be something else, I really can't see myself getting any higher than a 3 in either exam so I've just got to hope for the best that Warwick give me a chance to prove myself :redface:

What A2 results do you have so far, and what marks are you expecting in M2 and FP2?

Warwick do let in several people who miss their grades. According to what I've been told by a current Warwick student, they also offer places on their Discrete Maths course to people who miss their Maths offers sometimes.
Original post by Huntx

I didn't post the picture. But still, wtf?
Either way, I wanna know!

DJMayes you too! (if you don't mind)

Okay then :tongue:

Latest