The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5860
Any chance track could update tomorrow evening?
Original post by brittanna
Well done, they're really good results! And you've probably done better than me in S2 :tongue: and we'll be joint in C2 :colone:.

Are you still planing on applying to Cambridge?

Thanks a lot! I'm not sure I got 73/75 I think in S2 (messed up question 1 for over 30minutes xd) I am being cautious and saying that is 96 , though it may well be 97. Haha awesome :colone:.

I definitely have the feeling that Warwick is in reach now and day by day Cambridge is getting closer.

Yeah I am! After my January slope it seems I've made it back up, will depend on econ results though
Reply 5862
Original post by L'Evil Fish
C4?!:eek:

Nope, did C4 and C3 last year
Original post by Secretnerd123
Guys!!! The ocr june grade boundaries are up

Posted from TSR Mobile

where?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Guys!!! The ocr june grade boundaries are up

Posted from TSR Mobile

link :biggrin:!
guys.. I have a confession =/

Spoiler

Reply 5867
I've been refreshing their page and cannot find them. Please could you link it? :smile:
Original post by billyfisher100
Ok, In theory, AQA and OCR come out at midnight tonight, but OCR often come a little earlier at about 10 or 11. Edexcel are either coming out at midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow. Sorry for those wih WJEC, youll be waiting until you get your results at 6am on Thursday morning.

Thanks much appreciated , is the ocr and aqa "midnight" based on previous experiences?
Sitting at my computer drinking Vodka and playing a computer game that came in a box of cookie crisp about 10 years ago, the pre-results day life.
Reply 5871

are you serious
this is no laughing matter
Original post by asphodel77
I did that combo so you're not weird alone! :biggrin:

really? :biggrin::biggrin:
First person EVER i've found with the same combo!
What exam boards? x
Original post by chloels
Nope, did C4 and C3 last year

So lucky!

:rofl:
Reply 5874
bet its just the ums grade boundaries which are just 80%=a, 79%=b, etc...
Original post by chocoholic_x
Oh yes, I forgot that and I should know, I put Bristol as my insurance choice. XD
I can't say I know much about Oxford colleges either but I have heard of New College at least. :biggrin: Aw I'm glad it's so beautiful. It's amusing how they tell us not to base our college decisions on aesthetics when in fact most people do, well I certainly did. :tongue: And Magdalene college for me.
Oh God. I feel terrified about results. They asked me to attain A*A*A and I'm not sure I'll get even one A* so yes, without using expletives, I am defecating myself. How about you?

Haha, that made me laugh. :smile:
And I've heard of Magdalene too (probably because of the fact there is a Magdalen in Oxford), so that's a start. I was never told not to base it on aesthetics, so I am proud to state that part of the reason is that 'it's so pretty'. :tongue:
Same, the levels of anxiety are gradually increasing, but I still don't feel like it's actually happening to me. Wow, my offer is 'only' A*AA, so I'm definitely glad not to be in your position. I share your sentiment.
Hopefully both of us will get in though (although I think we both know Oxford is better :tongue: :wink:)
Original post by Peakcasso
Sitting at my computer drinking Vodka and playing a computer game that came in a box of cookie crisp about 10 years ago, the pre-results day life.

Practically the same.
Sat here with a bottle of Malibu, eating frozen yoghurt and watching big brother....
What has my life become?!
Reply 5878
Original post by bunny96
are you serious
this is no laughing matter

I wouldnt get too worked up, ums boundaries never change, which is what's in that link unfortuntely

Latest