The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
FP1 is the confusing one though, that paper was simple apart from the hence question and it's 58 for an A. Also I'm really happy for M1 I know I haven't gotten that low so an A is in reach and for S2 I'm maybe at 100-98.

I feel exactly the same. It's a shame 100ums for FP1 hasn't shifted but that was expected, I'm on about 72/75 at the moment which should be a solid 97+. I love the M1 boundaries, all of us were overestimating them, I said 58/75 which I think was quite a close guess but I heard someone say 57. For S2 I think I have about 73/75 which should be around about 96-98 ums
Reply 5921
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Annoying thing is that it wasn't that bad in terms of content. Wording and arithmetic lost me marks:frown: loads

Well at least if you don't do as well as you was hoping for you have another two chances if you wanted to resit :smile:
you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

PLEASE don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a Tuesday evening with just over a day until A level results...
Reply 5924
So are these maths boundaries real or fake for edexcel? Pls link me to the original post ASAP
I'm going go friggin mad if I don't see anything on aqa's and ocr page at 12
im having serious doubts about the uni i've firmed and i know this might be a really stupid question but i've been offered a place with; a pass in welsh baccalaureate with BC. if i get a pass in welsh bacc with AC is that exceeding my offer? the issues is that the B in the offer is in a specified subject and i am more likely to get the C in that and an A in the other subject if that makes any sense at all? pleeeeease help me
Reply 5927
Original post by billyfisher100
please don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a tuesday evening with just over a day until a level results...

u wot m8
Original post by chloels
Well at least if you don't do as well as you was hoping for you have another two chances if you wanted to resit :smile:

How do you know that?:eek:

It's true, although I wanted it dusted under :frown:
Original post by Fas
you lot seen the Edexcel Maths boundaries ? that C2 boundary is making me slightly depressed haha

huhhhhhhhhhhh I'm on the same page with you !!! lol
Reply 5930
PLEASE don't try to be funny to a bunch of very agitated youths late on a Tuesday evening with just over a day until A level results...

Amen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eggfriedrice
Hey I also found those earlier and got super confused so you're not alone xD

Yeah i was so confused! i havent been on this page very much so i didnt
know about previous people who tried to trick everyone. Got bombarded with negs lool. Good luck everyone, i pray the grade boundaries are really low and you all get exactly what you desire :smile:
Original post by StephenNaulls
Hurry up 12 o'clock.

You do realise it's not tomorrow, right? @@"
Original post by Tara_99
u wot m8

Look at what you posted, and then you'll see :P.
Reply 5935
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
Look at what you posted, and then you'll see :P.

yes..just realised....apols
Reply 5936

I know right
I'm still recovering from the first incident
OMG my nerves have officially kicked in looks like I'm not gonna get sleep tonight :/ ugh I just wish someone could hint at me what grades I got. 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
I feel exactly the same. It's a shame 100ums for FP1 hasn't shifted but that was expected, I'm on about 72/75 at the moment which should be a solid 97+. I love the M1 boundaries, all of us were overestimating them, I said 58/75 which I think was quite a close guess but I heard someone say 57. For S2 I think I have about 73/75 which should be around about 96-98 ums

Yeah a shame really I'm just glad M1 isn't something ridiculous not in a chance for 100UMS but there's a possibility for 90+, I thoght I completely messed up that exam. Now all I have to worry about is Edexcel Economics and D1 even if I get a B in D1 I'll still have 90+ from S2 and FP1 to fall back on.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
yea quite close, how long does it take by car? I remember it being around an hour and a half or so :smile:
ahah well im sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :smile:
yea definitely, my school don't open till 10ish so I wont be able to resist for 2 hours :colondollar: also I don't care what grades I end up with (within reason) as long as I get into uni/my firm :smile:

I'm not quite sure by car, I live in Devon, it's just I like the business and rush of London. XD But by train it can be just 50 minutes to King's Cross and costs only £6 if you get it in advance. Aha, I think I've researched this too much.
Yes, that's what I'm thinking, I don't think I could resist the temptation! I also think I'd rather know via UCAS track if I didn't get into my firm as it would save the embarrassment of crying in front of all my friends and teachers. But then, it would be so much nice to have my friends around me if I do get the grades. I've not decided yet. :s-smilie:

Latest