The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7280
Is there anyone else on here who can't stop checking TSR (even when they shouldn't be!) for a glimpse of the Edexcel History boundaries?
Original post by Robbie242
I think she was referring to the part about the subject specific requirement i.e. maths

Yes, I was referring to the subject specific requirement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow all of you reckon it's a good sign? I'm always worried because my school tend to forget who I am mostly. :s-smilie:
Original post by PythianLegume
Probably a good sign.

Probably? I doubt they'll let her go on live radio to embarrass herself due to disappointment!
Original post by PythianLegume
I imagine they would let you in, unless they were heavily over-subscribed already.

Thanks. Hearing that kind of put my mind at ease.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 002
Is there anyone else on here who can't stop checking TSR (even when they shouldn't be!) for a glimpse of the Edexcel History boundaries?

/waves

This exam = whether I go to uni or not.
Original post by needtosucceed=)
could you check what full ums was in buss1, buss2 and buss4 please.

buss1 46/60, buss2 65/80 and buss4 67/80
Original post by Robbie242
No its a stupid system both could get an A at AS then one could get extremely lazy and then both fall ill in march. The system doesn't account for the little things

The whole illness system is even worse at some unis; she goes to Reading, and got extra marks on one of her exams because her boyfriend broke up with her.

I don't know if being given an automatic B or C is a good idea, because it doesn't reflect how well the candidate could have done for better or worse, even if it's the easy way around it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 002

me

Those Physics boundaries are nice :smile:
Original post by 002

Me, for Biology and Chemistry though.
I had made a pact not to look at boundaries, but I don't know if I'll be able to help myself to be honest. I will try my best to have an early night and wake up for 6....
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when do results appear on Edexcel ResultsPlus for students?
Reply 7292
Bored of waiting - I'm not even that nervous anymore, I just want to know what I've got.
Reply 7293
Original post by bunny96
Oh my gosh guys I just found this twitter:
https://twitter.com/ALevelProblems

It's really funny and it will cheer you up :smile:

Thanks for putting this up, really did make me laugh :biggrin:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Those Physics boundaries are nice :smile:

They're nice until you get 1 mark under an A XD haha
Reply 7295
Original post by L'Evil Fish
All boundaries seem nice :dontknow:

Except:
English on OCR
Economics Unit 2 OCR
Langages on AQA

So far:redface:

What's wrong with English on OCR? :eek:
Original post by AeroPlane04
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when do results appear on Edexcel ResultsPlus for students?

6am tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AeroPlane04

8 a.m, I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eelnais
/waves

This exam = whether I go to uni or not.

Edexcel boundaries 2AM tomorrow morning, don't hold your breath. I'm in the same boat regarding that History exam.
so worried about economics (ocr)... i dont think i did enough!

Latest