The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8020
Original post by sikhtank27
my heart is beating so fast, and I'm proper nervous....anyone else feeling sick lol

My heart rate is increasing too! I'm terrified :frown:
The fact that I can still log into LSE For You has given me hope...
I'm in for a bitter disappointment tomorrow though, lol.
Original post by DavidM95
Yeah! What about you?
Firm is French & law and insurance is French

Aw, I was going to do Law and Politics!

I ended up choosing English and Sociology as my Firm. Good luck for tomorrow! :tongue:
Original post by RememberMeWhen
So, important question... What is everyone wearing to get their results tomorrow? :tongue:

a noose
Original post by nadster
Same as yours, AAB ~ Manchester, Economics and Social Studies. Which uni have you firmed & for what course?

do you know how lenient they are?
kings for pharmacy aab :smile:
Can someone confirm this please? Is it true that: (for Maths AS) if you write two answers for one question and do not cross any out the right one will be marked? I know that I wrote two answers, one right answer, one wrong, so would I get full marks if I have done all the working steps for each answer?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8026
Original post by RememberMeWhen
Aw, I was going to do Law and Politics!

I ended up choosing English and Sociology as my Firm. Good luck for tomorrow! :tongue:

Good luck to you too!
Reply 8027
Original post by ssargithan
Can someone confirm this please? Is it true that: (for Maths AS) if you write two answers for one question and do not cross any out the right one will be marked? I know that I wrote two answers, one right answer, one wrong, so would I get full marks if I have done all the working steps for each answer?

Apparently that works for edexcel. Doesn't work for AQA. Don't know about OCR.

EDIT: Just saw an OCR mark scheme - it doesn't work.
(edited 10 years ago)
Good luck to everyone! Can't believe it's been a whole 12 months since I got my A Level results... hope you all get the results you need. If anyone needs any advice on Clearing etc (I chose to go through Clearing last year to get onto a different course on results day), feel free to PM me, or I'll probably be in this thread from around half 7 tomorrow :smile:
Reply 8029
How lenient are Manchester? I need AAB for biochem, but I will most likely get ABB/BBB.... Would i still get in?
Original post by frappe framboise
a noose

I like it - coming prepared. :tongue:
Reply 8031
Looking at clearing is making me feel more optimistic about applying this year :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ssargithan

If your first answer contradicts your second (or vice versa) no marks can be awarded....

(I think this is the case).
Original post by marleyxd
How lenient are Manchester? I need AAB for biochem, but I will most likely get ABB/BBB.... Would i still get in?

Probably would get accepted with ABB, not sure about BBB though.

I remember last year, someone on here had an AAB offer for Pharmacy and got in with ABB.

It's all to do with the popularity of the course and whether they have spaces left!

I remember you from the unit 5 edexcel chem thread!

How do you reckon that paper went for you?
Can you check track at midnight?
14 and a half hours :eek:
Reply 8036
Original post by needtosucceed=)
14 and a half hours :eek:

6 and a half! :eek3:
Reply 8037
I think time is slowing down to troll us
Reply 8038
Original post by frappe framboise
a noose

Probably a dress, that way I can fail in style!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This wait is unbearable :frown:

Latest