The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Suprised how low alot of nottingham's requirements are in clearing (BCC). Makes me feel a little more hopeful :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ollymurslove
What's everyone doing this evening to pass the time?

Sorting out my plan for tomorrow then waiting for The Last Leg at 10pm :biggrin:
I love Adam, Josh and Alex!
Original post by James A
Reading aren't appearing in clearing yet ****ing hell.

Have you been on their website or are you looking on UCAS? I've found a lot more places (preparing ahead, just in case) which aren't showing up on the UCAS clearing search but are stated on the websites of the universities.
Original post by Rubyturner94
me three :frown: im soo scared. panicing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

me four!
I'm petrified as I know there's not a chance in hell that I'm getting into my firm even if I miss the offer by one mark...
Original post by nadster
They seemed quite lenient on the post-application open day. They said they'll take most of us on even if we miss the grades by one.. :smile: how about Kings?

ahhhh thats so so good! wish kings was like that :frown: im really not sure tbh, they may accept abb but it depends how many spaces they have :/ my friend didnt meet her offer for biomedical sciences (she did the IB) but still got accepted so theres hope :redface:
Original post by Jade10128
Suprised how low alot of nottingham's requirements are in clearing (BCC). Makes me feel a little more hopeful :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that Nottingham Trent or NTU?
Reply 8407
I'm going to be C3'd and I know it.
Original post by pak1994
Have you been on their website or are you looking on UCAS? I've found a lot more places (preparing ahead, just in case) which aren't showing up on the UCAS clearing search but are stated on the websites of the universities.

I looked through both.

Reading haven't published their clearing list yet and there's nothing about Reading on the UCAS clearing site.
Original post by xxKiaraxx
I'm petrified as I know there's not a chance in hell that I'm getting into my firm even if I miss the offer by one mark...

Aren't they being more lenient than usual this year? Obviously depends on the course and all but you shouldn't be too harsh on yourself :smile:
years of hard work all comes down what happens in exactly 12 hours from now :eek:
Has anyone else noticed that AQA have whacked up the Physics ISA grade boundaries this year for the first time in ages, cheeky bastards! And the Unit 1 grade boundaries are stupidly high
Original post by thers
I wonder what my heart rate will be whilst typing my log in details into track tomorrow...

Mine will be beating that fast that it just stops while I enter my details in :redface:
Original post by James A
I looked through both.

Reading haven't published their clearing list yet and there's nothing about Reading on the UCAS clearing site.

Ah okay. Just thought I'd check in case you were only using the UCAS search. :smile:
Original post by SWFC1995
Is that Nottingham Trent or NTU?

Uni of nottingham! Someone posted the link a few pages back

Posted from TSR Mobile
maximum heart rate will be achieved tommorow
on the main track page it says log in at 08.00...but on the main ucas page it says under opening hours 07.30 :woo:
Original post by xxKiaraxx

Same here, it seems a little unfair when some of my friends with Cambridge offers received letters telling them not to get too stressed out about their results as they would be accepted if they fell a few marks short, whilst places such as Durham hardly give any leeway
Original post by im so academic
What was that again?

Well there you go, intelligent people also have a very good memory (but it is definitely, DEFINITELY more than that).

I know you're a troll, howbeit, I believe the root and truth of this is both ennui and despondency - most likely grown out of proportion, withal, a seed of the same plant. We are all nervous. It gives you no right to draw prejudices over trivialities and irrelevancies. Jilt this absurd speak that degrades yours and your fellow students' intelligence. So please, have faith in yourself, respect yourself, and more importantly, do the same in others.
Original post by James A
I looked through both.

Don't worry - reading are a bit old fashioned at these things. They'll probably just use the UCAS lists when they're out tonight instead of having a list on that newfangled interwebs.

Latest