The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vip3rgt9
I couldn't possibly answer that for you, it depends entirely on whether any places are available in clearing and how far away from 280 you were (assuming you got less than 280 of course).

The circa 200 was about clearing and maybe about 40 points off?

I'm just hoping that the clearing requirement is so low because they want to fill the course up & have accepted those who firmed :redface:
Reply 8601
Come on ASers - show yourselves!
Original post by awkwardusername
Anyone else feel physically sick after looking at the grade boundaries for A2 AQA English Literature?
Couldn't be worse :frown:

They're much higher than I expected :afraid:
Did you guys have to sign a leavers form for AS, or is this specific to my school?
Original post by Tuya
What are people doing?

nothing, I reckon ill watch some tv
Reply 8605
Original post by pak1994
Yes! If it's not working tomorrow, I WILL kill someone (and invite you to join). :angry:

Just checked as well - not working for me either. :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 8606
Keep getting texts from my family asking me to call them tomorrow and let them know what I got... BUT WHAT IF I DO TERRIBLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Reply 8607
Lets see if this thread reaches 500 pages...
Reply 8608
Original post by Tuya

You called?:smile:
Reply 8609
Original post by Hullo
It's like they're either in clearing because they've rejeected a whole bunch of people and need places filled, or a whole bunch of people have rejected them (maybe put them as an insurance and not needed to go) and so they have spaces:confused::confused::confused:

I guess we just gotta wait and see :frown:

*sigh* But just the thought of a lot of people possibly being rejected is having me nervous.
Reply 8610
Im happy to see the AQA biology unit 5 grade boundaries to be really low compared to that of last year. This has calmed my nerves a little!

Who here feels the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8611
My email has stopped working! Anyone facing the same with outlook?
Reply 8612
Although results may be a little more important
Reply 8613
Original post by nadster
Mine aren't :frown: I'm not sure which situation is worse but right now I'm not liking mine

I have no idea which one is worse :frown: ahh
Can someone please kindly give me the grade boundaries to AQA. I just came back from a long trip at thorpe park. Thank you in advance
Reply 8615
Original post by Cottam96
You called?:smile:

I did indeed!
You get the impression that the only people on this thread are those who'll know what uni they will (or won't) be going to...
So. Let's talk about UMS AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Reply 8616
Original post by Tuya

Hi :tongue:
Original post by FM1994
Im happy to see the AQA biology unit 5 grade boundaries to be really low compared to that of last year. This has calmed my nerves a little!

Who here feels the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need 50/100 raw marks to get an A overall woo
Original post by MLogan
My email has stopped working! Anyone facing the same with outlook?

Not been able to get Hotmail for the last hour or so
Original post by SyedaK
I said the same thing to my parent. The highest i'm getting is EEED by the looks of the grade boundaries. But miracles can happen

The way forward is to just blank your mind. I'm not gonna look at the grade boundaries as we are not the examiners. I already know I failed Maths after walking out of the exam though!! Well, and even if you didn't do great, you can always resit. Think POSITIVE!! All shall be well!!! :smile:

Latest