The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ecosse_14
If you've got an unconditional firm then you WILL be shown adjustment. But this does NOT mean you are eligible. You are only eligible if you meet and exceed your firm offer so you need to work out for yourself whether or not you're eligible.

What does your insurance say on Track? If it says conditional, then get your results and then phone your university if it still says conditional.

Ok thanks, I wont get my results until half 9, do I use the clearing number?
Reply 1061
Just got my offer confirmed to do Law at Chester!
Good luck to everyone else I'm sure you'll all get what you want!
Original post by Robbie242
im so nervous 1 hour till I get the bus to get to my school to pick up my AS-levels. I have to prove 5 teachers wrong

Good luck, my school opens at 12 for AS Students however I've already gotten 3 grades for Edexcel results plus :biggrin:.
Original post by Dilzo999
Good luck, my school opens at 12 for AS Students however I've already gotten 3 grades for Edexcel results plus :biggrin:.

Ooh what did you get (:biggrin: suggests good) :colone:
Reply 1064
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Nottingham N84 for Mechanical Engineering H302 has been confirmed.

Got rejected from my insurance though, does that mean i did dog****? Hopefully A levels are just a means to get into university, well that's what i hope :P
Original post by Melissa.S.
Ok thanks, I wont get my results until half 9, do I use the clearing number?

You can use the Clearing number but clearly explain your situation. If they can't help they'll transfer you to the relevant department/person. Only phone after you collect your results though!
Original post by Unashamed Geek
C1 - raw-74, ums-98
C2 - raw-63, ums-84
C3 - raw-74, ums-98
C4 - raw-74, ums-97

And depending on what modules your school uses

M1 - raw-74, ums-100
M2 - raw-74, ums-100
S1 - raw-72, ums-93
S2 - raw-75, ums-100

Hope that helps :smile:

Appreciate it thanks.

I think because you did so well it probably doesn't quite tell roughly what the cut off point for 90 ums is for C3 and C4 still. If you have any friends or anyone you know who got slightly less than you for those modules, let us know.

I'm hoping its around 67/68, but it looks worryingly higher than that to be fair.
(edited 10 years ago)
Congratulations! Your place at University of Bristol B78 for Computer Science G400 has been confirmed.

Yay!
Reply 1068
Original post by adi19956
Well done! You must be quite relieved. This is no dream though because I am conscious too

Thank you!! :biggrin: I'm very relieved, I don't even know how this happened
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
Congratulations! what subjects?

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

I did the following subjects and got the following grades:

Maths - A

Chemistry - A

Physics - A

Biology - B (not quite so happy with a B in Biology).

How did your results go?
Is UCAS track going to update now that it's past 08:00? I think I read somewhere that the next time it updates will be noon? Is this true?
Mine still hasn't changed -.-
Reply 1071
Thanks! L'borough - ABB, got CCC :eek:
Original post by Robbie242
Ooh what did you get (:biggrin: suggests good) :colone:

3 A's :biggrin:.
everyone who is accepted by their firm gets the adjustment button. Ucas can't tell if you've met and exceeded your firm offer so they just give everyone the button instead.

If you hit the button by accident don't worry - it doesn't commit you to anything.
Original post by mizanonimous
Is UCAS track going to update now that it's past 08:00? I think I read somewhere that the next time it updates will be noon? Is this true?

same.
Original post by mizanonimous

I'm pretty sure it only updates at 8:00 and then at 12:00. I think I read on the Ucas website that there is no point refreshing the page over and over again.

If it hasn't changed try the university's website, Warwick for example has a page on what to do to confirm your place if it still says "conditional" :smile:
Original post by KatriIvory
Congrats! :banana:

Thanks! :beer:

How were your results?
Original post by Sharpshooter
Appreciate it thanks.

I think because you did so well it probably doesn't quite tell roughly what the cut off point for 90 ums is for C3 and C4 still. If you have any friends or anyone you know who got slightly less than you for those modules, let us know.

I'm hoping its around 67/68, but it looks worryingly higher than that to be fair.

haha Sorry about that. If I find out I'll let you know. :smile:

You could always hope for a tough exam because then grade boundaries will be lower :tongue:
Original post by Dilzo999
3 A's :biggrin:.

:biggrin:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awesome man, I'll tell you when I get home what I got. What did you get for M1?
Reply 1079
Original post by sneha.vag
It's a good sign. I was worried sick but I saw my course on clearing and got accepted so don't worry. I'll be doing Actuarial Science.

Oh good, do you know what grades you got yet?
That looks interesting, to do with insurance risk and stuff right?

Latest