The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359 :facepalm2:

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments. I'm sure i usually read about United's easy start to the season and was reading here last season how people thought it was a conspiracy that United got a good fixture list :lol: (even though you play each team twice per example)
Reply 8501
but surely if we play crap at the start of the season and get beat by any team is better they be the bigger clubs so we have more of a chance of beating the smaller ones. Also all the other teams will be starting slow aswell.... swings and roundabouts really.
Reply 8502
Original post by Gob Bluth

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments. I'm sure i usually read about United's easy start to the season and was reading here last season how people thought it was a conspiracy that United got a good fixture list :lol: (even though you play each team twice per example)

Yeah but

Spoiler

Original post by zKlown
Yeah but

Spoiler

Try harder :lol:
Reply 8504
Try harder :lol:

To do what?

Why are you so upset to the extent you have to effectively call Moyes a moron?

I don't understand?
Reply 8505
Pathetic from David Moyes as usual.
Original post by zKlown
To do what?

Why are you so upset to the extent you have to effectively call Moyes a moron?

I don't understand?

Ok so i assumed you were trolling but you might be a bit simple, which is fine, so i'll spell it out to you nice and clearly.

They're basically quite stupid comments, he is accusing the PL of being fixed fixture wise, what is not moronic about that? That's worthy of punishment in itself really. Understand now? :smile:
Besides the non-sensical third bid for Fabregas, I think the Sevilla midfielder Kondogbia has been linked with us for £17m - he didn't do too badly in the testimonial but if he was someone of interest ages ago, then would have signed him early on. I think if we do show an interest, it'll be on the basis of one game rather than a prolonged period.
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Moyes:

"I'm confident we'll have players in before the start. We're involved in discussions for several players, and we're working very hard to do so."

Who do you think the several players are?

My guess would be on Fellaini and Baines other than that I'm not really sure

It's the boy, Cristiano
Reply 8509
Original post by Aky786UK
Besides the non-sensical third bid for Fabregas, I think the Sevilla midfielder Kondogbia has been linked with us for £17m - he didn't do too badly in the testimonial but if he was someone of interest ages ago, then would have signed him early on. I think if we do show an interest, it'll be on the basis of one game rather than a prolonged period.

Well, to be fair, we don't have any long term targets, Moyes only got there a few months ago. Anyone we go for will be a rebound from the failed Fabregas bid. Kondogbia has been heavily linked to a lot of clubs anyway, so there's reason to be interested.

Definitely Fergie's successor... what moronic comments.

The only thing moronic is Moyes saying that Liverpool is a hard game
Reply 8511
Original post by zKlown
Is this GIF Holly Willabooby?

10/10 female tbh, would wife.

Welbeck with a goal and Cleverley with an assist (which Walcott tried his hardest to mess up)

I personally don't think we'll sign anyone which will be disappointing.

:yep: from when she was an underwear model :sexface: :dice:
Reply 8512
Ok so i assumed you were trolling but you might be a bit simple, which is fine, so i'll spell it out to you nice and clearly.

They're basically quite stupid comments, he is accusing the PL of being fixed fixture wise, what is not moronic about that? That's worthy of punishment in itself really. Understand now? :smile:

That's cool, maybe it is moronic or w/e, I aren't questionning that!

What I don't understand is, why this has upset you so much?
Original post by zKlown
That's cool, maybe it is moronic or w/e, I aren't questionning that!

What I don't understand is, why this has upset you so much?

The quality of trolling has really deteriorated on tsr :lol:

So you've made a return to raise the bar again. You always were the best one :biggrin:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
So you've made a return to raise the bar again. You always were the best one :biggrin:

Tbf i haven't even meant to troll here, some people got upset about my comments about Moyes. I haven't really trolled this forum for a while, it was only the Arsenal thread you get the reactions, though i've unintentionally caught zClown hopping on and off Moyes' dick :colondollar:
Reply 8517

Do you even know what trolling is? Lol

But seeing as you've failed to answer why Moyes' comments have angered you so much, I think it's clear you either can't or won't answer that question so forget about it.
Original post by zKlown
Do you even know what trolling is? Lol

But seeing as you've failed to answer why Moyes' comments have angered you so much, I think it's clear you either can't or won't answer that question so forget about it.

They didn't anger me, i said he was a bit moronic, and you picking out anger makes it seem like you are either (a) trolling as it's completely out of context (b) a bit simple to not understand basic English (c) hopping on and off david's dick as you seem really concerned about me berating him.
Januzaj looks like a very good player. Do you guys reckon he will be making the bench at the start of the season?

Latest