The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone staying in Surrey Wey on Stag Hill? :)

Hello everyone!

I'm taking BMus Music this year (if anyone is taking the same then let me know) and I'm staying in Surrey Wey in Stag Hill. Is anyone staying in the same court? If so....lets gets acquainted! :h:
Reply 1
I'm doing music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by SammyD25
I'm doing music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's great! Hey there :smile:. Is this your first year?
Reply 3
Original post by SophyP
Hello everyone!

I'm taking BMus Music this year (if anyone is taking the same then let me know) and I'm staying in Surrey Wey in Stag Hill. Is anyone staying in the same court? If so....lets gets acquainted! :h:

I'm staying in Surrey Wey in Stag Hill :smile:
Reply 4
Hi ^_^ yeah, is it yours? I'm in university 52 stag hill court

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Sophie_32
I'm staying in Surrey Wey in Stag Hill :smile:

Hi there Sophie :smile:. That's great! I'm not sure what floor i'm on yet..that's still to be confirmed but feel free to add me on Facebook though if you'd like, my name is Sophy Purnell..it does mention i'm studying at Surrey Uni so I should be easy to find. Would be great to get to know someone before I start :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by SammyD25
Hi ^_^ yeah, is it yours? I'm in university 52 stag hill court

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, yes it is indeed ^_^. Seriously can't wait to get started. It would be great to get to know someone on the same course beforehand so feel free to add me on Facebook..if you search 'Sophy Purnell' i should come up. It does mention that I'm studying music at Surrey so hopefully you'll be able to find me easily :smile:
Reply 7
Hey guys, there are loads of Sophie purnells and I'm not sure which one you are so If both you guys wanna add me 'Sam Dimond' and my friend becky is in our class as well:smile: looking forward to meeting you guys ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SophyP
Hello everyone!

Yessss, I am staying in Surrey Wey too :smile: :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Chanz
Yessss, I am staying in Surrey Wey too :smile: :smile:

Hello nice to meet you! My name is Sophy Purnell..feel free to add me on facebook. I should be easy to find! (it mentions i'm studying at Surrey) Would be great to get to know you before we start :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by SophyP
Hello nice to meet you! My name is Sophy Purnell..feel free to add me on facebook. I should be easy to find! (it mentions i'm studying at Surrey) Would be great to get to know you before we start :smile:

Hi :smile: My name is Chantel. I've just added you on facebook
Reply 11
See, you say easy to find but I couldn't at first so I must like a right idiot -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hey :smile: I'm staying in Surrey Wey too!
I know this is so old now but I've just got accommodation in surrey wey and i have no idea what or where this is? please can someone shed some light haha
Original post by elliemoriartyell
I know this is so old now but I've just got accommodation in surrey wey and i have no idea what or where this is? please can someone shed some light haha

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/docs/Campus_Map.pdf surrey wey is surrey court which is towards the bottom of this map. I'm going to be in surrey wey aswell :smile:
Original post by ellend95
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/docs/Campus_Map.pdf surrey wey is surrey court which is towards the bottom of this map. I'm going to be in surrey wey aswell :smile:

Ah it's on Surrey court! I seeeee, thank you!
Yes I am! Gonna be studying physics! Is there a way to see our floor/room number anywhere?

It's definitely going to be an experience sharing a kitchen and bathroom with 14 other people - hoping for some great parties
Original post by FeelsToWaltz
Yes I am! Gonna be studying physics! Is there a way to see our floor/room number anywhere?

It's definitely going to be an experience sharing a kitchen and bathroom with 14 other people - hoping for some great parties

Thats what I was wondering too! All the information they've given me is band C surrey wey, I suppose they'll send us an email or letter in the next week or so :smile: cant wait to start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending