The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Application International Marketing MSc 2014

Hi everyone!

I just applied for the postgraduate programme International Marketing. Who else did? :smile: I wonder how long it takes before you hear something..
Reply 1
Original post by LisetteBvB
Hi everyone!

I just applied for the postgraduate programme International Marketing. Who else did? :smile: I wonder how long it takes before you hear something..

Hey ! I have applied mid-october and received a rejection notification 2 weeks later. Really disappointed as I met the entry requirements, and got stunning recommendation letters. I asked them how come i wasn't selected, and they told me that my grades weren't high enough... (Bsc in Psychology at 75%, and Msc Social Psychology and Applied Psychology, predicted 80%), even though I have plenty of relevant experience :frown:
Hence, I decided to apply elsewhere ! and got shortlisted for an online interview for another Marketing Programme, in another college.:biggrin:

Hope this helps !

Good luck !
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Ohh that isn't very encouraging! :confused:

I still haven't heard anything. I applied mid-November..

So what university did you apply to next???
Reply 3
I'm actually from The Netherlands and universities here do not usually have 'interviews' so I won't be able to give you any tips unfortunately :smile:

I've also applied to Kingston University and Queen Mary.. I hope they'll get back to me soon because in January I'll be leaving to travel through South East Asia for the coming 6 months! I'd love to have an answer before I leave..

Quick Reply

Latest