The Student Room Group

am i good looking

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by watwatwatwatwatw
why

You're neither ugly nor attractive. Although I am sure some people find you attractive I believe the majority of the population would rate you average which, to be quite honest, isn't bad at all.
Original post by Caedus
You're neither ugly nor attractive. Although I am sure some people find you attractive I believe the majority of the population would rate you average which, to be quite honest, isn't bad at all.

ok
Reply 22
wat u think

I think you should learn how to spell and use something called grammar.
Original post by SoftPunch
I think you should learn how to spell and use something called grammar.

Am i good looking?
Reply 24
Original post by Ben Kenobi
You need to shave. Is my avatar good looking? I know it is, but need confirmation.

Definitely bang-able.
Reply 25
Am i good looking?

Not bad - I don't like facial hair on anyone though. I like smooth hairless skin :smile:
Not bad - I don't like facial hair on anyone though. I like smooth hairless skin :smile:

i hope u take that advice 2
I personally find you average. Your eyes are really pretty though- definitely one of the first things I noticed about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archengsculp
I personally find you average. Your eyes are really pretty though- definitely one of the first things I noticed about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its no good having pretty eyes if im average does that mean the rest of my face is just ****
Reply 29
i hope u take that advice 2

Mate, just zip your mouth and stop asking people why they aren't giving you 10/10 :rofl:
This is precisely why I miss the Neg system
Reply 31
its no good having pretty eyes if im average does that mean the rest of my face is just ****

You're average at present. That's not to say you won't be legitimately attractive in your mid-20s, just take care of yourself and you'll be fine.

This guy makes me laugh, possible troll warning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by kidomo
This is precisely why I miss the Neg system

No need - I don't think many ppl care for rep system/points, especially 'em trolls :wink:
Mate, just zip your mouth and stop asking people why they aren't giving you 10/10 :rofl:

again, in certain situations it would be highly advisable that you " zipped your mouth" too
Original post by Caedus
You're average at present. That's not to say you won't be legitimately attractive in your mid-20s, just take care of yourself and you'll be fine.

yh but im 19
Reply 36
again, in certain situations it would be highly advisable that you " zipped your mouth" too

Did we get offended or something over there?
Did we get offended or something over there?

no
Reply 38
In Britain, yes.
Reply 39
yh but im 19

You look older - thus if you maybe shaved you'd drop as many yrs as all those hairs. But srsly I am not the only one suggesting to shave.

Quick Reply

Latest