The Student Room Group

am i good looking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CM19
You have a stinking attitude! What is wrong with you? No manners, no spelling, no grammar. Because of your attitude I would rate you 0/10. I hope you don't come across like that in real life, if you do then you have no hope.

Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its ok
Original post by watwatwatwatwatw
whos david gorman

Are You Dave Gorman?
Original post by Profesh
Depending on how your nose, jawline and facial-hair develop over the next five years; possibly.

what do u mean how they develop, im 19
Original post by Black Cat
5/10

Average.

no im not
ur like a broken ****ing record

This is why I'm afraid, you feel the need to ask for confirmation from strangers on the internet. You need to fix your attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
what do u mean how they develop, im 19

Contrary to what you may believe, in that tiny brain of yours, a person's facial features can develop and change throughout the entirety of their lifetime.
(edited 10 years ago)
no im not

What are you then? well you certainly don't have any confidence in your appearance.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
This is why I'm afraid, you feel the need to ask for confirmation from strangers on the internet. You need to fix your attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

how do i fix something not broeken
Original post by Caedus
Contrary to what you may believe, in that tiny brain of yours, people's facial features do develop and change throughout the entirety of their lifetime.

so i could get worse?
Original post by Black Cat
What are you then? well you certainly don't have any confidence in your appearance.

when u say average u mean mode or medium
how do i fix something not broeken

Well, it's clearly broken* and I'm not the only one to have picked on it.
Original post by kidomo
Well, it's clearly broken* and I'm not the only to have picked on it.

so wat shod i do to fiz it
wat u think

Don't listen .to what people on here say, this wasn't very smart on your part because obviously people are going to take the piss and make fun.

The truth is that if you're having to ask if you're goodlooking because you're confused ironically it means you probably are. If you were ugly believe me you would know.

Now listen, for the love of god don't do anything like this again, delete the thread ASAP

I personally think you have above average looks, now take this honest advice and REMEMBER LOOKS FOR A MAN MEANS **** ALL UNLESS YOU HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND PROWESS THAT WOMEN DESIRE. POSTING THIS IS THE ANTITHESIS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO CONVEY TO WOMEN!
Reply 73
so i could get worse?

That is sadly true, yes.
when u say average u mean mode or medium

Average as is normal looking nothing out of ordinary just plain.
Reply 75
Original post by Caedus
Contrary to what you may believe, in that tiny brain of yours, people's facial features do develop and change throughout the entirety of their lifetime.

Please don't introduce concepts of science to him - too much to take in :wink:
so wat shod i do to fiz it

Reply 77
Ignore the people telling you to shave your beard, let it grow.

Reply 78
Original post by kidomo

OP: ''wat iz dicktionary'' :rofl:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
You look fine to me:confused: But please grow your beard properly or shave it, right now it just looks odd.

Quick Reply

Latest