The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Emily!

I'm an A level student studying Maths, Physics and Computing
looking to do a Computer Science/Maths degree in one of these unis (hopefully!)

York
Birmingham
Manchester
Bristol
Bath

If anyone has any info on the unis/interviews etc let me know! :biggrin:
Hey Emily;
I'm also studying Maths and Physics and am looking to study Computer Science at one of the following unis:
Imperial
Bristol
Bath
Sheffield
Portsmouth
It would be great to get to know people applying to the same unis as me especially on a similar course.
Reply 2
yes definitely! did you go to the Bath or Bristol open days? they were the only ones I couldn't make :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Emily-Beth
I'm an A level student studying Maths, Physics and Computing
looking to do a Computer Science/Maths degree in one of these unis (hopefully!)

York
Birmingham
Manchester
Bristol
Bath

If anyone has any info on the unis/interviews etc let me know! :biggrin:

Hi welcome to :tsr:

If you want to find out more about the course/uni then you can post in the relevant sub-forum in the Universities and HE colleges section and hopefully someone will help you.

Good luck in your A-levels and application.
Reply 4
Original post by mr tim
Hi welcome to :tsr:

If you want to find out more about the course/uni then you can post in the relevant sub-forum in the Universities and HE colleges section and hopefully someone will help you.

Good luck in your A-levels and application.

Okiedoke! cheers!
yes definitely! did you go to the Bath or Bristol open days? they were the only ones I couldn't make :frown:

I went to the Bristol Open Day back in June and was really impressed. I'm going there again on the 18th for an Interview and just received an invitation for an interview at Bath however they happen in February.
Reply 6
Original post by skull331
I went to the Bristol Open Day back in June and was really impressed. I'm going there again on the 18th for an Interview and just received an invitation for an interview at Bath however they happen in February.

I've just had an interview offer from Bath too! I've never been before. Good luck for your Bristol interview! let me know how it goes! will that be your first interview?
I've just had an interview offer from Bath too! I've never been before. Good luck for your Bristol interview! let me know how it goes! will that be your first interview?

Thanks. It will be my second interview as I have one at Sheffield next Wednesday.
Reply 8
Original post by skull331
Thanks. It will be my second interview as I have one at Sheffield next Wednesday.

Ah I see! Well good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest