The Student Room Group

Assignments help

Hi there,

Does anyone knows who can help with assignments? Just help to understand how to do them?

Any opinions please ?

Thanks a lot,
Emily
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Sana R
Hi there,

Does anyone knows who can help with assignments? Just help to understand how to do them?

Any opinions please ?

Thanks a lot,
Emily

Which subject is this for and at what level/qualifications?
Pointers for degree level assignments would be very different to those for A Levels/iAL or GCSE/iGCSE.
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
Original post by Sana R
Hi there,

Any opinions please ?

Thanks a lot,
Emily

Pointers for degree level assignments would be very different to those for A Levels/iAL or GCSE/iGCSE.

BSC Honours Health and Social Care with foundation year. Thank you
Original post by Sana R

BSC Honours Health and Social Care with foundation year. Thank you
I don't know anything about health ans social care, but I might be able to give pointers on assignments.

What is your specific enquiry? If you need to, you can inbox me a message.
Reply 4
Your department, library, librarian.
Reply 5
Original post by Sana R
Hi there,

Any opinions please ?

Thanks a lot,
Emily

Hello Emily.
I totally get where you're coming from if you've not done university assignments before. The first thing you need to familiarize yourself with is the format required by your institution for the same. Havard & APA are the main options for the UK, and each university has specific guidelines for each format. owl.purdue is a very wonderful staring point if your cannot trace such help from your specific institution.
I hope it helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending