Original post by QuestionsQ
Originally:
2 week email
5 week email
4 week - strongest applicant email

Now:
7 week email
4 week - strongest applicant email

I think that's how it works now - I may be wrong. Someone can correct me.

EDIT: Is there still a 2 week email now?

It's strange that I got a 2week email yesterday....??
Reply 2842
Original post by yzhang
It's strange that I got a 2week email yesterday....??

Basically depends on when did you submit your application I guess.
Reply 2843
Hi :smile: any one applied for international relations?
Reply 2844
Original post by solaars
Basically depends on when did you submit your application I guess.

I submitted this Monday. Hope it is a good sign.
Original post by sonali05
Hi :smile: any one applied for international relations?

I did! 8 weeks ago, still nothing :/ - when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2846
Original post by Callmejosie
Same. Do you have an offer from them?

Nothing from them apart from the 2weeks and 5 weeks email. I am currently in my 6 weeks since i submitted. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ida3388
7 weeks and 1 day and I am still being neglected by the E+Eh department.Is Economics and economic history a competitive course?

I'm on exactly the same page. Economics and economic history is one of the least competitive courses offered, that's not to say it isn't competitive though.
Original post by chripro
Nothing from them apart from the 2weeks and 5 weeks email. I am currently in my 6 weeks since i submitted. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I submitted in mid October. But still hvnt heard anything after the 5 weeks email:s did they say your application is strong enough to be considered further on your 5weeks email?
Reply 2849
Original post by Alwaysannoyed
I did! 8 weeks ago, still nothing :/ - when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! Still haven't heard anything..
Reply 2850
Do you guys think that we will get the majority of the decision on/before the 20th?
Reply 2851
Original post by benq
Do you guys think that we will get the majority of the decision on/before the 20th?

I hope so :frown: it will be 6 weeks today since my 5 week email so I really just want a decision (offer please :tongue: )
Reply 2852
Original post by benq

No idea. Received the 'strongest applicant' mail a week ago (last thursday to be precise) and they told me to wait for approximatively 'four weeks' so it means that I should receive a decision by the 3rd of January. I don't know, I'll just wait. I applied for straight Economics (I'm from France).

What course did you apply for?
Reply 2853
Original post by yzhang
I do! I received a 2week letter yesterday!!! So nervous!!!

I applied for Math and Eco as well, and it's 7 weeks and 1 day since my 5 week letter. I think I am losing hope for any answer soon...
Reply 2854
Original post by Amu-ka
I applied for Math and Eco as well, and it's 7 weeks and 1 day since my 5 week letter. I think I am losing hope for any answer soon...

I dont think anyone has received an offer for this course from what I've seen on tsr....probably because its quite competitive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2855
Original post by Amu-ka

Did u recieved any letter from LSE?
Original post by mayaa_27
I dont think anyone has received an offer for this course from what I've seen on tsr....probably because its quite competitive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haven't seen anyone on here with an offer for this course.
Reply 2857
Original post by mayaa_27

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by yzhang
Did u recieved any letter from LSE?

I received nothing since the email (the one with 5 weeks), and I guess you are right that it is a competitive course. Still, they could have sent an email saying that they are sorry but they need a few more weeks, it would be much nicer. And as someone wrote before, they are going to have a Christmas break soon (or they have it already), so the answers will probably not come till January.
It will be 7 weeks on friday since i received my 5 week email for economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sonali05
Same! Still haven't heard anything..

I did too and it's been 8 weeks since they first wrote to me...they said 5-7 weeks and it will have been 7 weeks on the 16th... :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending