Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Adikumar
Hi, I too wish to apply for the same course for September 2014 intakes.. Do u know anything about the faculty nd teaching methods 4 th course. Is it a worthy choice 4 this course?.
:smile:
Thanks in advance.

Well, from what ive seen from looking around at a lot of different courses. I'm currently studying year one of a different course, and the reason im allowed to transfer to this course and go straight to second year is because a lot of computing courses all start with a very similar first year. Depending on what specific part of computing your interested in should help you decide what course is best for you. I'm wanting to eventually go on and do Msc Computer Security so I find this course at edgehill includes all the relevant modules.

I highly recommend you call the university and ask the questions, its what i do, i tend to call a lot of uni's and see what they say. I was transferred straight to edgehills course leader for this course and was given all the information i needed.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Got a conditional offer for English! So syked!! I love the sound of the course!!
Reply 22
I've got an offer here to do criminology and youth studies here :-) it's my first choice at the moment! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Just seen that some other people have applied for criminology! Awesome!! Might meet at the applicants day hehe :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
SPEAKING OF WHICH
How on earth do you book onto an applicant day? I can't find the link on the Think portal or anything, are you even able to do it yet?!?!
I have applied and recieved an offer , ill be studying Sociology :smile:
Original post by Kazzy104
SPEAKING OF WHICH
How on earth do you book onto an applicant day? I can't find the link on the Think portal or anything, are you even able to do it yet?!?!

Yeahh i had a bit of trouble finding it at first buunder the think edge hill logo it will show you that it's on general click you actual subject and it will be on the side of the picture. (i hope this makes sense)
Reply 27
I've got a conditional offer for Early Years Education with QTS, i've already done A Levels so I just have to pass the QTS tests!
Anyone else doing the same course?
Reply 28
I should not be allowed in Uni...I still can't find it! In not on the general one bit there's no link next to the picture and the only relevant one I could find was for open days D:
Does anyone know if Edge Hill accepts General Studies as a fourth A-level?
Reply 30
I dunno if applicant day dates r out yet cos they said they'd invite us to one via letter or email (something along those lines)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Oh wait I've found how to book! Ignore that
It's right of the picture on the subject tab on think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
I have applied for Child Health and Wellbeing and have received an offer. Edge Hill is my first choice :smile:
Reply 33
I emailed them because for the life of me I can't see the link, I can to open days but not applicant events!
I don't think I'm ready for uni life XD
Reply 34
Conditional offer for criminology and sociology yay! Edge hill is my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Ive applied for this course too!! Have you sent off your application?
Reply 36
Original post by Phoebe1196
Ive applied for this course too!! Have you sent off your application?

you've applied for criminology and sociology? & if you mean my ucas application then yes I have a conditional offer :smile:
Reply 37
Managed to book an applicant day wahoo!
Please tell met here's someone else here planning on doing Psychology?? :afraid:
I've gotten an offer for Primary English Education! So excited! Has anyone else applied for primary education at edge hill?
Reply 39
Original post by TNA123
I've got a conditional offer for Early Years Education with QTS, i've already done A Levels so I just have to pass the QTS tests!
Anyone else doing the same course?

That's great news- well done! Can I ask how long it took for you to get an interview? My application was sent to them on the 16th December but I've not heard anything from them as yet so feeling a little doubtful as to whether I'll even get an interview.... Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending