The Student Room Group

How to cram Spanish A2 in a day?

Hey guys, ive got my spanish mock exam tomorrow afternoon and i really havent done enough revision for it and im starting to worry. any tips on how to just cram it in a day? im being examined on 2 topics; Multicultural Society and Environment and also a book, 'La Casa de Bernarda Alba' which i will have to write an essay on, and i really am no good at that anyway! Thank God its only a mock!
I don't think you can cram it into a day.
Reply 2
Stare at a textbook.
Original post by matteosuarez
Hey guys, ive got my spanish mock exam tomorrow afternoon and i really havent done enough revision for it and im starting to worry. any tips on how to just cram it in a day? im being examined on 2 topics; Multicultural Society and Environment and also a book, 'La Casa de Bernarda Alba' which i will have to write an essay on, and i really am no good at that anyway! Thank God its only a mock!

Same position but French and les choristes...

And I haven't had many lessons for reasons :eek:
Reply 4

Quit procrastinating on TSR and start practising! Write, re-write, read aloud and have a friend or family member test you until you know the whole thing off by heart.
Reply 5
Hola amigos!
I have a mock tomorrow morning, but it's only the listening and reading sections.
We haven't even learnt the whole course yet so there's loads of vocab I havent even seen yet!
There's a really good vocab website called Memrise.com (I'd recommend it)! But any other tips on doing well in listening and reading?
Gracias!

DOOM.
Hola
Mi casa es su casa
Livin' la vida loca
Ay caramba
Cuanto cobra por una hora?

That's all the Spanish you need in life :smile:
Reply 7
I do French A2. Not a lot you can do, you need to know your essay topic inside out to do really well. For the rest just do some past papers for practice.
Reply 8
Is it better to know a little bit from all 12 topics, or to be really good at maybe, 3-4 out of 12?

Gracias.

DOOM.
Reply 9
Original post by DS_DOOM
Is it better to know a little bit from all 12 topics, or to be really good at maybe, 3-4 out of 12?

Gracias.

DOOM.

I'd say a little bit for all of them, that way you're relatively prepared for all rather than hoping certain ones come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!

That's all the Spanish you need in life :smile:

I'll have to disagree with you on that! :tongue:
Reply 11
I'd say a little bit for all of them, that way you're relatively prepared for all rather than hoping certain ones come up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guay,
how was your mock exam today by the way?
Reply 12
Original post by DS_DOOM
Guay,
how was your mock exam today by the way?

Yeah it went okay thanks, I mean I struggled on the essay subject purely because I hadn't revised it in enough detail but ah well! Did you take yours? How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Yeah it went okay thanks, I mean I struggled on the essay subject purely because I hadn't revised it in enough detail but ah well! Did you take yours? How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did it today, it was alright actually!

Main themes were immigration, pollution and the planet, and scientific sort of stuff?

Listening was cool, not too hard.
Reading & Writing involved a lot of translating big chunks of text and the usual stuff too.

:smile:

DOOM
Reply 14
Original post by DS_DOOM
Did it today, it was alright actually!

Main themes were immigration, pollution and the planet, and scientific sort of stuff?

Listening was cool, not too hard.
Reading & Writing involved a lot of translating big chunks of text and the usual stuff too.

:smile:

DOOM

Yeah! Mine was on immigration and environment :smile: hope yours went okay! Let me know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending