The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sushi123
would you enlighten me...what exactly is wrong with applying to Leicester

There is nothing wrong, although I was just curious
Original post by Dr Gin
I suspect Trinity would be fascinated to see what a compassionate, caring and empathic soul they have wasted their offer on. Would you have been proud for them to have seen this comment before your interview? What an idiotic statement. If you're going to become a doctor (and it seems there is little we can do to prevent this now) then please start to think before you speak...

No need to be a d*ck. And Trinity just want smart people
What's the lowest academic score that someone has got an interview with this year without special circumstance etc. ?
hey guys,
I have an interview coming up on the 28th of this month as was wondering when do Leicester give their decision about your application?

Thanks and best of luck for those who have upcoming interviews or are still waiting
Reply 1784
Original post by IAmABaws

I'd rather have a compassionate empathetic Dr looking after me than a smart arrogant/ up his ass one:tongue:
Interview on 29th - so happy - 3 times lucky I hope
Original post by medictobe
Interview on 29th - so happy - 3 times lucky I hope

Did u get your invite today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1787
Any more offers today? More specifically those interviewed on the 16th december :smile:
Original post by IAmABaws

The very definition of hypocrisy.
Reply 1789
Original post by Kat91625
What's the lowest academic score that someone has got an interview with this year without special circumstance etc. ?

I got 57 and that's the lowest score ive seen with an interview without extenuating conditions or anything :redface:
have any offers been given out since monday?
Original post by Medicine Boy
have any offers been given out since monday?

It seems as though not many were given out...which is good for us :tongue:
I remember on last year's thread, a lot more people (on tsr atleast) had offers by now. Wonder if Leicester have changed their policy slightly this year, giving out even fewer offers before March. I suppose it is fairer. Unless ofcourse the tsr population hasn't done as well this year :colondollar:
Reply 1793
After a long wait, I have been invited to an interview on the 29th of jan! :biggrin:
Reply 1794
It might be that more are sent out tomorrow (a week after last friday when the first ones are sent out), or more held on till March! Medicine application = a looooong waiting game so we should all just keep our chins up :smile:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE between now and when ever offers are sent out, hope you all get one! And good luck to those who still have interviews coming up :smile:
Reply 1795
Question for grads going to interview.
I've ordered a second copy of my degree certificate from my uni. It's an official hologramed one. Do I still need it signed by a solicitor or will it suffice?
I got an offer!!!!!!
Original post by minhle20
I got an offer!!!!!!

Was it updated through track or did you get an email??
Email from Leicester and a track update
Well done !!! :biggrin: when did you have your interview??
I have mine on the 28th of this month, when do you think I'll hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending