The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've got an Unconditional offer to study MEDIA/FILM/TV
I'm also thinking of staying in Chancellors court.

anyone in the same boat? :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 201
I'm not sure if mine are in that order I just know I applied for all ensuite hah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
Was anyone at the open day on the 15th of March? :-)
Reply 203
Original post by Rebeccalh
Was anyone at the open day on the 15th of March? :-)

I was
Reply 204
Reply 205

Original post by Rachel_1
I was

What courses have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 206
I'm doing advertising :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 207
I was there, went to visit for Web Development I liked it; trying to decide between Edge Hill and Northumbria now.
Original post by jag17
I'm from halifax too just confirmed my place to do advertising at Edge Hill in Sept but can't find anyone else on here who's studying anything similar?! I've applied for chancellors founders graduates and forrest accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sounds good!! Good ol' Halifax!! I've applied for chancellors and founders too!! I'm sure you will find someone that is on your course 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 209
Yeah haha oh sounds good we find out august 14th what we get

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 210
Original post by jag17
I'm doing advertising :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for marketing with advertising :smile:
Reply 211
Oh that's similar to mine ha sounds good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
is anyone going to the last applicant day on the 29th this saturday?? :smile:
Reply 213
Unconditional to study law :smile: haven't found anyone else who's studying it!

Can't wait to meet everyone in September :smile:

Anyone going to the applicant day on the 29th?
Original post by Terrellb15
is anyone going to the last applicant day on the 29th this saturday?? :smile:

Yep i will be :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YogaQueen

okay okay :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by Terrellb15
I've put edge hill as my firm choice to go their, can anyone tell me how to apply for accommodation???

You should get an email with a Think portal password and I think it tells you how to do it on there =) good luck! x
Hi All,

Not sure if you are all aware of the Scholarships the University offers worth up to £3000, just come across them and there are some not linked to your academic results.

The Entrance Scholarships reward success outside of your studies and then there is the Sports Scholarship if you play sport and compete at a competitive level. Have a look on the website, if you are thinking about applying they do close this Friday 30th May.
Reply 218
Original post by itskshhx
I'm thinking of picking edge hill as my first choice and was wondering if anyone else is applying and if so what are you studying ?
Hey I'm Tom and I'm studying here this September in fact two weeks away! I just want to say that I highly recommend that you carefully read the course and book an open day with the University or do what I done which was an Residential camp al paid for through the Uni. It gives you he chance to participate in course related lectures and seminar's and meet your future lecturers. I went on about six open days plus the residential camp, which I highly recommend to anyone going to University. Just phone Email the UNI and enquire about the next intake. I'm studying Computer Network, security and Forensics which I recommend aswell. It's the most employable ICT degree to have at this moment and salaries range from £25K to £27K starting! I wish you all the best with your application and hope to see you one day
Reply 219
@Gemzeee90; Once the University has been notified from UCAS about your application the Accommodation Team will then send you an Email with a link on. This Link will then bring you the starting process. You will be able to choose from five types of Accommodation, from 1 being your preferred choice and 5 being least. Once you've submitted you'll then receive an confirmation and then you won't here back until results day next year, and then in order to accept your accommodation you'll have to pay the deposit £150 and arrange your fee's throughout the year I.e. instalments or one payment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending