The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by The Assassin
Which one? Think the lass on the left is better tbh.

The one on the right with the red lipstick.

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg :coma:
(edited 9 years ago)
got to the stage in between exams stubble and exam beard... ie widely dispersed pubes on my face
Original post by ReturnoftheG
got to the stage in between exams stubble and exam beard... ie widely dispersed pubes on my face

have you had any sleep recently

Fair play, but if I wanted to I could have a King Leonidis from 300 beard in 2 months,,,

mirin pubes on your face tho
have you had any sleep recently

literally had one hours sleep since 4am on Monday morning.

I did 45 minutes sleep over 72+ hours in freshers week and also 2 hours sleep in something like 72 hours during coursework deadline week last year, so I got form
literally had one hours sleep since 4am on Monday morning.

I did 45 minutes sleep over 72+ hours in freshers week and also 2 hours sleep in something like 72 hours during coursework deadline week last year, so I got form

damnnn what the **** man. That's insane. I can usually last without sleep for a reasonable time but sheesh!
Original post by Zürich
Fair play, but if I wanted to I could have a King Leonidis from 300 beard in 2 months,,,

mirin pubes on your face tho

I just looked my beard up properly in the mirror

pubes is unfair

I'd say it's a 13 year old pakistani boy's overdeveloped and overproportionate mustache running down to prickly hairs all over the chin area as well, and then wild but fairly short and well dispersed hairs around the cheeks (cheeks remind me of pictures of the uterus cells for some reason). Under the chin/jaw/neck is ok, nothing too bad.

normally from day 3 to day 6, my stubble is ****ing beautiful, bitches all over that ****. It could be beautiful all the time but I aint got a bitch to impress right now and I only got a ****ty £10 travel trimmer. Not wet shaved in years and the trimmer is **** as hell lool. Gonna buy a proper trimmer and see them hoes be loyal all summer.

although i went to toilet and looked my body in the mirror and I got love handles now ffs, wrist injury pervented gym preventing fat loss and like **** am I gonna change diet
damnnn what the **** man. That's insane. I can usually last without sleep for a reasonable time but sheesh!

basically i thought I might give up at some point today, I went to the toilet and nearly passed out on the sh!tter because my **** was so big, and then after I got up and washed my hands, all of a sudden I felt really weak, fell to my knees, somehow managed to turn around and puke loads and loads into the toilet. Just sat there for what seemed like hours but got up and ate reheated oily pizza for nourishment
basically i thought I might give up at some point today, I went to the toilet and nearly passed out on the sh!tter because my **** was so big, and then after I got up and washed my hands, all of a sudden I felt really weak, fell to my knees, somehow managed to turn around and puke loads and loads into the toilet. Just sat there for what seemed like hours but got up and ate reheated oily pizza for nourishment

tbf when I just feel so exhausted I try and take a power nap for 30 mins or so if it's possible. Helps a bit. But maybe I'll try having some pizza next time...
just got carded for using a misc copy pasta lol. **** that!
tbf when I just feel so exhausted I try and take a power nap for 30 mins or so if it's possible. Helps a bit. But maybe I'll try having some pizza next time...

oh it wasn't like sleep tiredness exhaustion, it was like I had no energy to even move or survive type exhaustion.

gonna have a power nap now actually maybe
I just looked my beard up properly in the mirror

pubes is unfair

I'd say it's a 13 year old pakistani boy's overdeveloped and overproportionate mustache running down to prickly hairs all over the chin area as well, and then wild but fairly short and well dispersed hairs around the cheeks (cheeks remind me of pictures of the uterus cells for some reason). Under the chin/jaw/neck is ok, nothing too bad.

normally from day 3 to day 6, my stubble is ****ing beautiful, bitches all over that ****. It could be beautiful all the time but I aint got a bitch to impress right now and I only got a ****ty £10 travel trimmer. Not wet shaved in years and the trimmer is **** as hell lool. Gonna buy a proper trimmer and see them hoes be loyal all summer.

although i went to toilet and looked my body in the mirror and I got love handles now ffs, wrist injury pervented gym preventing fat loss and like **** am I gonna change diet

Dis u ranting bout infidels brah?

on that infidel hype?
(edited 9 years ago)
Bout to end any discussion of girls on this thread bruh.

The gyal in this vid :coma:

Lord have mercy. Need to hit Miami soon. Dem Latinas.

Oh yeah Trey songz skips leg day fam.
Reply 615
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Bout to end any discussion of girls on this thread bruh.

The gyal in this vid :coma:

Lord have mercy. Need to hit Miami soon. Dem Latinas.

datass. My hands were itching man.
Reply 616
Trey Songz is crap.

Original post by Zürich

x

Thoughts on this song and the message (you've probably already heard it)

“Black isn’t just a color. Black isn’t just a race anymore. It’s a feeling and a place from which one feels isolated by the world of the governing elite. Classism is the new racism. This is what black feels like.”

Really digging it. But by trying to insinuate the classism is the new racism is he saying that rich upper-class people can;t be subjected to racism (i.e. the Magic Johnson/Sterling point)?I feel like I'm missing the point.

The Dream is mad talented, can't believe he's not signed to a major label.
(edited 9 years ago)
/dontcareaboutblackoppressionitsbeen50years
Reply 618

You didn;t listen to the song did you? :colonhash:
Reply 619
Original post by Deshi
Trey Songz is crap.

Thoughts on this song and the message (you've probably already heard it)

“Black isn’t just a color. Black isn’t just a race anymore. It’s a feeling and a place from which one feels isolated by the world of the governing elite. Classism is the new racism. This is what black feels like.”

Really digging it. But by trying to insinuate the classism is the new racism is he saying that rich upper-class people can;t be subjected to racism (i.e. the Magic Johnson/Sterling point)?I feel like I'm missing the point.

The Dream is mad talented, can't believe he's not signed to a major label.

Oh, I didn't know he wasn't signed. That's ridiculous.

I've been thinking the same and pretty much came to the same conclusion like you. We're all 'black' and are all oppressed equally by the super rich, "everywhere there's a chicago", the mention of the Marvin Gaye's anti-Vietnam song and the video showing struggles all over the world.

A bit strange to come out now with this given what Magic has gone through all his life. It does seem like everyone have forgotten what racism is and believe we live in a post racial society.

Still though I like the message and apart from Docs response it's the best response I've seen to all this new wave of racism.

:faceplam2:

Latest