The Student Room Group

Anyone applying for Dietetics 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vl96
Me too, me too! I didn't actually see the sports park but I heard it's pretty new and a lot of money has been spent on it xD The reason why I'm still undecided is because I feel Kings is more prestigious as well as the fact that spaces are so limited, however, city life doesn't seem like it is for me.... Are you more swayed to Kings or Surrey at the moment?

Exactly the same reasons as me! I am not desperate to live in the city at all but there are fewer places at kings so possibly more contact? and more prestigious. I am really not sure. I think Surrey may suit me better as it will be a more relaxed environment but I feel studying at kings would really motivate me with my studies. SO basically I still have no idea haha.
Two rooms available anytime for anyone who needs them for this September. £64pw, 2 minute walk away from main campus and 10 minute walk from the city centre! Message me if you're interested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
Original post by dieteticsguy
Exactly the same reasons as me! I am not desperate to live in the city at all but there are fewer places at kings so possibly more contact? and more prestigious. I am really not sure. I think Surrey may suit me better as it will be a more relaxed environment but I feel studying at kings would really motivate me with my studies. SO basically I still have no idea haha.

where are you going to be travelling from? also, where are your other offers from? hope you can decide soon enough!
Original post by vl96
where are you going to be travelling from? also, where are your other offers from? hope you can decide soon enough!

I would apply for halls but I live about an hour and a half away on the train. Nottingham, hertfordshire and plymouth. Nottingham was very nice too.
Reply 204
I would apply for halls but I live about an hour and a half away on the train. Nottingham, hertfordshire and plymouth. Nottingham was very nice too.

If you're not keen on city life, Nottingham's perfect! A bit out in the countryside for some but, personally, I can't wait to be out of the city :smile: hope you manage to decide, well done on the offers!
Reply 205

ah, so outskirts of london ish? I agree, Notts was in a really nice area but it was fairly far away from everything else.
Original post by rskemp
If you're not keen on city life, Nottingham's perfect! A bit out in the countryside for some but, personally, I can't wait to be out of the city :smile: hope you manage to decide, well done on the offers!

Ah I can see why you are looking forward to it, it is very nice there. I am slightly favoring surrey at the moment but we shall see... Thank you! :smile:
Original post by vl96
ah, so outskirts of london ish? I agree, Notts was in a really nice area but it was fairly far away from everything else.

That's what I though too, i'm in west sussex not far from Brighton.
Reply 208
That's what I though too, i'm in west sussex not far from Brighton.

ah, not too far then. have you thought about accommodation by the way?
Original post by vl96
ah, not too far then. have you thought about accommodation by the way?

I haven't looked into it too much as still deciding on the uni, I should really start though. Have you?
Reply 210
I haven't looked into it too much as still deciding on the uni, I should really start though. Have you?

i have for surrey! manor park looks rather nice :smile:
Original post by vl96
i have for surrey! manor park looks rather nice :smile:

Yeah C, D or E would be good. Manor park is good for me as its closest to the sports park!
Firmed Surrey and put Nottingham as insurance :smile:.
Reply 213
Yeah C, D or E would be good. Manor park is good for me as its closest to the sports park!

apparently you get to put your top seven choices for accommodation. i firmed yesterday! might be going to the same uni if i get the grades haha
Original post by vl96
apparently you get to put your top seven choices for accommodation. i firmed yesterday! might be going to the same uni if i get the grades haha

Yeah that's what I've seen too. Ah cool haha yeah hopefully we both make it, good luck with your exams! :smile:
Reply 215
I got all my offers and put Plymouth down as my firm for Dietetics! :smile:
Hi I got an offer for dietetics in Nottingham. Where are you goingo to live - Sutton Bonington or UP ?
Original post by acciolucy
Wow that's great - well done!
Nottingham Dietetics as firm and Nottingham Nutrition as insurance - I really want to go there! You! :smile:
Any firmers for RGU? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hunter101
anyone else just get an unconditional to rgu?

I got a conditional,and I firmed it. Are you firming RGU?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alphashadows
I got a conditional,and I firmed it. Are you firming RGU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've firmed it, yes!!

Quick Reply

Latest