The Student Room Group

Anal with a friend.

Okay, so I have this friend. They could be considered a best friend. (Just to clarify, I'm a female and he's a male)
Recently, they've been requesting that I have anal sex with them. As in I put on a strapon and do him.
As an everything virgin (including kissing), I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea. I mean, I don't want to upset them, but neither do I want to go anywhere near his butthole.

Any suggestions as to how to get myself out of this sticky situation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so I have this friend. They could be considered a best friend. (Just to clarify, I'm a female and he's a male)
Recently, they've been requesting that I have anal sex with them. As in I put on a strapon and do him.
As an everything virgin (including kissing), I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea. I mean, I don't want to upset them, but neither do I want to go anywhere near his butthole.

Please don't tell me this is a troll post..

Just be blunt. If he doesn't understand and it destroys your friendship, he is not a good friend. End off.
Just say you don't want to compromise your friendship.
Tell him to go **** himself.
yolo

Wait I'm confused is this one friend or a group of friends?
Reply 6
Original post by TSA
Wait I'm confused is this one friend or a group of friends?

One friend. Sorry, I tend to use non-gender specific pronouns without meaning to, which can be confusing :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by hellodave5
Troll-ololol

I'm not a troll.
Trolls are ruining this site. Now I can't even post a thread with a genuine problem without being accused of being a troll. It's incredibly frustrating.

One simple little word

NO

then walk away.

That should do it - friends do not ask friends to do such things.
Reply 9
Friendzone him, do it firm and be hard about it, but friendzone him.
just politely explain that you don't want to do him up the but
Just say no, but also you could suggest to him to try buttplugs
Original post by consumed by stuff
Tell him to go **** himself.

Well-played lol!
Reply 13
Talk about friend in need....shove their opinion of fun up their arose..literally
You only have one life, just try it
Just express that you're not comfortable with the idea.
If he is a good friend, he shouldn't pressure you.
I'm not a troll.
Trolls are ruining this site. Now I can't even post a thread with a genuine problem without being accused of being a troll. It's incredibly frustrating.

If you don't want to then send him my way
If you are not comfortable with it then don't do it.
Original post by Rock Fan
If you are not comfortable with it then don't do it.

would you do it? just out of interest

and make sure you don't offend him!
Original post by rileystringer
would you do it? just out of interest

and make sure you don't offend him!

I wouldn't do it to a girl personally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending