The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was 15 with mates. Having a laugh. And then I just didn't like it, it was cranberry juice with Smirnoff vodka or something. White liquor for sure. I don't like it unless enough of soft drink is mixed. Hate beer. I only have wine and white vodka mixed with juice like passion fruit or grape or strawberry kiwi and normally with a meal on a date or formal evnt :smile:
First full drink at 11, I think. Drunk for the first time at 13. So much regret from that drunk night. Put me off until I was around 16.
Original post by pocahontasxo
First full drink at 11, I think. Drunk for the first time at 13. So much regret from that drunk night. Put me off until I was around 16.

About 14. Seriously, 2% won't touch you, you're good to go.
Accidentally about 11, martini mixed with grape juice. Didn't realise my gran mixed it and I came home very thirsty.

None accidental I was 14, New year's eve and had some champagne (by that I mean half a bottle :colondollar:)
as far as i know I'm 12 yrs of age that time. :smile:
13 year old!!
10, didn't realise my dad's coke had vodka in it!

Now I'm 16 I have the odd Budweiser and Guinness here and there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Early last year when I was 17. I'm 18 now, turning 19 in October, and I still don't really drink that much as it is. I only started drinking at 17 because I didn't see the point in drinking at 12/13 and getting drunk.
Probably had my first taste of alcohol when i was about 5/6 and apparently had picked up my dads beer can and drank some. I didn't have my first actual drink until i was about 14/15 which was a glass of wine at christmas
i dont drink, bad for your liver and your reputation
Reply 31
Used to get quite mortal off vodka or lambrini at the age of 13/14, in parks with my mates. Did no one else do this? Had some of the best fun in my life haha.

Also did no one else used to stand outside shops for hours trying to get random strangers to go and buy your alcohol?
Age ten, albeit not intentionally :ahee: this is from a thread about foody nightmares a few years back!
Reply 33
first time I got properly drunk I was 13
I think I drank a glass of cider or alcopop at new year from about age 12 onward.

Started buying booze and going to pubs/town at around 15 (2002) when shops and bars were less harsh about ID
Ah I was four.:colondollar: My Dad bought home a couple of Foster's and let me have sips of it in his Oktoberfest-style mug...I still remember the burning sensation in my throat! :beer:
When I was like 7/8 my dad let me taste a bit of his whisky, hated it though

Probably a shandy when I was like 9 on holiday

OP: it's one drink... it's not exactly going to make you drunk and some stinging hangover the next day...

./TSR
Original post by -Venus
Used to get quite mortal off vodka or lambrini at the age of 13/14, in parks with my mates. Did no one else do this? Had some of the best fun in my life haha.

Also did no one else used to stand outside shops for hours trying to get random strangers to go and buy your alcohol?

when I was around 14 we use to go drinking on this hill, never asked anyone to go in and buy us alcohol as this 18 y.o use to buy it for us, we use to ask people to go in the shop and buy us cigs though:rolleyes:
First got drunk when I was 14 off 2 litres of Strongbow how classy!
Original post by -Venus

2 2litre bottles of lambrini used to sort me right out :smile:

Id have been about 12 id say pretty much bored of drinking by the time i hit 18. Apparently being a nearly alcoholic teenager does that...

Edit: i just remembered my sister got me drunk off bacardi breezers when i was like 10 at my dads house party

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest