The Student Room Group

I'm in a long term interracial relationship AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LondonLove29
I thought the same thing, not even going to entertain this thread anymore. His poor girlfriend probably does not realise she is being used for social status

I was making a joke btw, thought it would be obvious. And the fact you would assume its a social status thing tells me you have identity issues or possibly self esteem issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ana81
He asked if I felt special nothing to do with being superior you complete idiot. Do you feel superior to everyone when its your birthday? no you feel special. And me feeling special is to do with being different from the majority who are close minded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have enough length on my TSR warnings to respond to this how I really want to but did you see what you said? You said that white guys envy you. How do you know that white men envy you? That's something called perception. You feel as if they should envy you. Unless someome directly said that they are jealous nof you because you have a white wife then you have no case.

I'm leaving this thread before I get myself into trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Ribbit1234
Is your child a girl. If so, would you prefer her to go out with a black guy since u dont like to see your own women with white guys

TBH I couldn't careless who my child marries aslong as HE's happy. Saying that though I sometimes feel like my family are abit pissed as I'm the only male and if my son has a child with a white woman (which is likely) then our family name could basically turn white so to speak. This doesnt bother me but I know my family have thought about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if you had a daughter in the future ?
Original post by Ana81
TBH I couldn't careless who my child marries aslong as HE's happy. Saying that though I sometimes feel like my family are abit pissed as I'm the only male and if my son has a child with a white woman (which is likely) then our family name could basically turn white so to speak. This doesnt bother me but I know my family have thought about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is it likely lol?
Reply 25
Have you ever in your relationship as a couple encountered rude remarks or racist ones, if so how did you deal with them both individually and as a couple and overcome and still remind like as if it never happened
Reply 26
Original post by Arieisit
I don't have enough length on my TSR warnings to respond to this how I really want to but did you see what you said? You said that white guys envy you. How do you know that white men envy you? That's something called perception. You feel as if they should envy you. Unless someome directly said that they are jealous nof you because you have a white wife then you have no case.

I'm leaving this thread before I get myself into trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing your warnings come from your inability to understand basic conversational techniques. You are correct its a perception not a fact... now state why me saying this bothers you? its an estimated guess as to why I get these looks did I really have to explain that it wasnt based on facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
What if you had a daughter in the future ?

same applies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
I'm guessing your warnings come from your inability to understand basic conversational techniques. You are correct its a perception not a fact... now state why me saying this bothers you? its an estimated guess as to why I get these looks did I really have to explain that it wasnt based on facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'll ignore the first part.

Clearly I'm not the only person in this thread that think you feel superior about it. It's so strong that it even comes off online. I feel sorry for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by christianoginni
How is it likely lol?

He already has had more exposure to white people and there are just simply more of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by SA2014
Have you ever in your relationship as a couple encountered rude remarks or racist ones, if so how did you deal with them both individually and as a couple and overcome and still remind like as if it never happened

Yes many times, my GF takes it alot better than me though, I've always been willing to get into physical confrontation if necessary. TBH we've come across hardcore skinheads before, I sometimes feel like its my fault and she doesn't deserve this so that's probs why I dwell alot more than she does.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Why do you have a problem with black girls dating white men. Which is quite common where I live
Reply 32
Why do you have a problem with black girls dating white men. Which is quite common where I live

???

go back and read what I said.. I said same applies meaning it makes no difference between son or daughter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
I do not agree with black females with white men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im referring to that ^^^^ why do you not agree with it. Black girls dont belong to black guys. Theyre not a possession. Theyre people
Reply 34
Im referring to that ^^^^ why do you not agree with it. Black girls dont belong to black guys. Theyre not a possession. Theyre people

I went onto say I was joking when it became it wasn't clear, though I don't see why it wasn't as it wouldn't make logical sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
I do not agree with black females with white men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you're a hypocrite
Reply 36
Original post by Rlove95
Well you're a hypocrite

another gringo that doesn't read before they type, dumb racoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
another gringo that doesn't read before they type, dumb racoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay. You clearly said you don't agree with black girls with white men. If it was a joke it wasn't very funny.
Reply 38
Original post by Rlove95
Okay. You clearly said you don't agree with black girls with white men. If it was a joke it wasn't very funny.

it was banter stfu and get of the internet its no place for heavy hearted gringos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
it was banter stfu and get of the internet its no place for heavy hearted gringos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You call that banter? Mate you're the one that sounds heavy-hearted

Quick Reply

Latest