The Student Room Group

Adult Molested By a Child

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Guy Secretan
If she wants to keep living with them maybe she just has to sleep with him. Is she attractive, maybe as a 14 yr old it's difficult for him to control himself living with a hot girl.

she models part time. so yea shes attractive.
but shes left now.
Original post by Guy Secretan
If she wants to keep living with them maybe she just has to sleep with him. Is she attractive, maybe as a 14 yr old it's difficult for him to control himself living with a hot girl.

lol wtf no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by skd1996
It doesn't matter whether he is 14, 18, 25 or 40. Behaviour like this should never be expected? It's wrong and his mother should be told and she should deal with it and explain it's wrong before it gets out of hand.

shes left now

but i agree its not normal behaviour at all and i think he's going to rape someone eventually.

but given how twisted the mother is it does not surprise me that he's messed up. it wouldnt surprise me if some random guest to the house has molested the boy and thus triggered off his knowingly dark sexual aggression. because he does know its wrong and goes out of his way to make his advances covertly and also enjoys the discomfort he inflicts over her. its very disturbing.

but telling the mother will probably cause the mother to kick off into trying to blame her as a slut for seducing her son.

i mean the mother lets so much stuff with her son slide that i've got to say (as rare as it is) it wouldnt surprise me if shes even done something sexual with the son herself at one point. perhaps inappropriate touching or being sexually explicit about herself with her partners in front of the boy.

who knows.

but anyway the family appears quite normal from afar (hence why she didint mind moving there in the first place) but theres cracks behind the wallpaper of this family and theres dark stuff going on.

if she does report it to the police the family will see it as an attack on them.

just as if she accuses the child to the mother.

even if the mother is more moderate than i think she is.

considering that she has not approached the mother until the 3rd time i have a feeling that the mother might accuse her of leading him on.

shes quite a confident girl and thinks she can handle herself. and i think she told herself she could manage a child and tell him know. i think its quite heavily knocked her to know that as a 20 year old women she could not contain a 14 year old to the point where things have got out of hand. its a bit worrying and i think its humiliated her and made her rethink her ability to handle males of all ages.
Reply 23
You are a good friend for supporting her through it, and I'm glad to hear she's moved out. I was curious however: where is his father?
I'd definitely tell someone, if not the police, then social services. If it does escalate, or he tries to flip it to claim he's being abused, it'll make things far easier for the girl to prove her innocence and his guilt.
Reply 25
Original post by llys
You are a good friend for supporting her through it, and I'm glad to hear she's moved out. I was curious however: where is his father?

thank you!

god knows. the women has 5 kids. the eldest is a boy she had when she was very young. hes basically disappeared and doesnt contact them.
the 2nd eldest big sister is a bit of a slag and goes out clubbing all the time n is never single yet regularly changed boyfriends. then there is the 14 year old rapist in the making. then theres a toddler about 2 years old and a new born. ALL ARE FROM DIFFERENT FATHERS.

so i'm sure you get the picture lol.
Reply 26
Original post by andrew2209
I'd definitely tell someone, if not the police, then social services. If it does escalate, or he tries to flip it to claim he's being abused, it'll make things far easier for the girl to prove her innocence and his guilt.

yea i might phone social services and ask them advice on the matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending