The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1. Mostly caucasian. So USA/Canada/Latin America/Europe/Middle East/Australia
2. Black, but no particular reason why. Don't find Asians or Africans attractive.
3. No particular opinion, just very very rarely find them as attractive as caucasians
4. I wouldn't rule out dating any race. There are exceptions to everything, but it's still unlikely.
Reply 221
Original post by Anonymous
I hadn't realised that all white people had to buy from white business owners and all blacks from blacks. I would happily purchase bread from my local corner shop to support a business in my community rather than go to Tescos but I don't understand why the fact that white people owned a business should deter me from purchasing their products.

I totally agree with you, however , when a business that pretty much makes most of its business from black women and the money does not even go back into these women's communities I find it laughable. Maybe the idea of community is not very important to them, they're not alone though looking at the decay of society it does not seem important to many.
Original post by Mancini
I totally agree with you, however , when a business that pretty much makes most of its business from black women and the money does not even go back into these women's communities I find it laughable. Maybe the idea of community is not very important to them, they're not alone though looking at the decay of society it does not seem important to many.

Busnisses can invest in what they want
Original post by Mancini

I understand what you are saying but why are all black people one community? If it turned out that it was only white people who ate at chinese restaurants would you tell them to go to a british pub and help their communities?

You sound like we are depriving these black women of a goat to feed their families and that a tribe may not have enough money to buy seeds for their farm land if we don't 'support' them. Im pretty sure we are talking about the western world and many africans and carribeann have been here for 3 generations or since WW2.

if anything I would say there is too much black separatism. i have been ushered to the front of cues and had nods of approval from random black people because we are the same colour. wtf.
Original post by Anonymous
I understand what you are saying but why are all black people one community? If it turned out that it was only white people who ate at chinese restaurants would you tell them to go to a british pub and help their communities?

You sound like we are depriving these black women of a goat to feed their families and that a tribe may not have enough money to buy seeds for their farm land if we don't 'support' them. Im pretty sure we are talking about the western world and many africans and carribeann have been here for 3 generations or since WW2.

if anything I would say there is too much black separatism. i have been ushered to the front of cues and had nods of approval from random black people because we are the same colour. wtf.

Also, Im pretty sure that most people who sell hair and are hair dressers are black. Obviously there are exceptions but black hairdressers are always high in demand.
Reply 225
Original post by Mancini
I think you started this whole thread simply to make yourself feel better, you want to read the positive messages from white guys/people to make your self hating self feel better.

This thread has nothing to do with getting to know others likes or gain knowledge Its just about you getting some sort of ego boost from people with positive thoughts about black women. When you read negative opinions you will cry ignorance/racism I think the mods should really just ban this thread as they do others with similar subject matter.

You even specifically asked in option 3 about black women you are not here to learn about peoples preferences just to read pleasing comments about black women in effect making this whole thread instantly biased.

''4. During a study i conducted i found that many people believed caucasian guys did not like dating black girls, is this true, for those that would say yes, why.''

So you want to learn why Caucasian guys may not like black girls more why , so you can learn of ways to change yourself for them?

I am surprised the mods even let this thread through when half the time people who start similar threads about black woman get banned.

First of, I'm not even planing of getting married,
I think dating is overrated,
and my life goal at leaf rn is to achieve peace everywhere or at least within me.

You don't know who i am, you have never met me or had a conversation with me so what ever you think about me is irrelevant.

Im not the kind of person to change just cause its what some guys, my parents/family or what society needs me to do alright. Thats not me.

Ill bet you haven't even read half my answers on this thread so keep your judgements to yourself.

If you're so offended by this post why did you even leave a comment, i make it a point to avoid things that annoy me and i advice you do the same.
My third question is personal because i am black, I'm i was asian/white it would still be the same but in relation to the race, you know why because if you wanna fix a problem you start from the the bit you know hence people that are black because i am black.

I am no self hating teen or racial supremacist i am a human being, and i am tired of human beings hating each other because or petty differences.

How else do you expect me to help in cleaning up a mess when i know nothing about it. Its disgusting that people just always want to see the bad side in everything a person does.

If I've said bull**** I'm sorry, but you've really pissed me off, looking for other motives in something as simple as a survey for the sake of understanding people
What people also fail to understand is... imagine this senario:

You like a guy
he happens to be white

he doesn't like you
you accept it because you know not everyone will like you.

You find out that he only doesn't like you because of your colour

you are badly affected and maybe want to find out if other men are the same or not as you haven't had much relationship experience .
I know this is out of topic but to the black sisters out there; I'm just curious .
What's the purpose of a weave? What does it do?
A lot of black girls I see seem to have the Kim kardashian wavy like weave ,you know long to their bum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Law-Hopeful
1. Mostly caucasian. So USA/Canada/Latin America/Europe/Middle East/Australia
2. Black, but no particular reason why. Don't find Asians or Africans attractive.
3. No particular opinion, just very very rarely find them as attractive as caucasians
4. I wouldn't rule out dating any race. There are exceptions to everything, but it's still unlikely.

Asians are Caucasian :lol:
As well as some Africans.
(Caucasian classification is based on features and skull structure aswell as genetics).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by livealittle
I know this is out of topic but to the black sisters out there; I'm just curious .
What's the purpose of a weave? What does it do?
A lot of black girls I see seem to have the Kim kardashian wavy like weave ,you know long to their bum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm it depends. Some people have really kinky hair that will puff up if its humid or rains. If you ever wondered why boys with afros keep a comb in their hair its because it require constant upkeep all day everyday.

It could be because they made the mistake of relaxing their hair, it to weak and started to fall out. To allow it to grow its best not to touch it and weave is a great protective style that call allow it to grow out whilst you natural hair is uneven.

For lots of people its simply fashion. Many of my friends get fake highlights so they don't have o dye their own hair. Some people want long hair for a while, then switch to curly, then go to afro and back to a pixie cut. Weave allows people to change up their hair as much as they want.

there is no real purpose of weave though it depends on the individual circumstances so never judge people based on that.
Reply 230
Original post by Mancini
Black people are too racially aware, I am surprised you would type this nonsense Sophea you being black yourself. Of course black people would be racially aware when they have probably grown up having people judge them simply on the colour of their skin.

I don't know any black people that promote separatism as you state, than describing black people us hostile just where are you going with this ? this post was just confusing especially coming from yourself a black girl perhaps you are not totally aware of yourself maybe.

Not surprised though cause you created this whole thread for an ego boost being a self hater.

You sound like a child,

Most Black people are too racially aware, and i stick to this statement, they are too hostile and i stick to this statement.

Why? Because i grew up in a community of people always blaming another race for their issues other than themselves.

Its like a typical broken home of a rich family. your kids are doing drugs and instead of letting them own up to their mistakes you blame the friends they hang with, which may be the case, but friends can only influence that child so much, the rest is on them.

My mom's mom would tell me to wary of the white people, the white people are crazy, they do drugs, they kill, and when i point out blacks do the same shed say something as daft as, its the white peoples fault they put the blacks in a tough spot.

The whites that i know didnt grow up with their parents telling them to treat blacks as inferior, but most blacks i know and i have read about, or seen in movies are raised to exculed anyone that isn't black and dim any none complimenting statement as a racist one.

Do you really believe that every black man in jail was put there because they did not commit a crime and the cops are racist.

I have many black friends that treat each other like ****, but have witnessed so many times when a white girl so much as muttered a bad word, she was being racist.

Yes there are racist whites

But news flash there are black racist, chinese racist, japanese, german, italian.

All I'm saying is if blacks really want to fight racism excluding other races, and criticizing them isn't going to do ****, thats what almost destroyed the civil rights movement for the blacks in the USA.

Instead of hating on people because you assume they are racist why not i don't know be different, be friendly, be less, cruel.

Thats all I'm saying, i don't know the white culture as well as the black culture, and I'm just trying to see what the non blacks know about the black culture. If they are wrong i correct them, its their choice to take the correction i can't make them love all blacks.

I have ever met a racist white, I've met some big on stereotypes but none that wanted to exclude me because i wasn't white.

I don't see culture i see personalities and if your sucks which so far you have shown me, then i really don't want to know you.
Loads of my white friends obsess about growing their hair to their backs. I know it will never happen for me so I just get long braids and save myself any emotional hassle. Some of them are insecure because their hair is thinner or won't grow but I have accepted my hair and I love it. Hair is just hair, for me its just like my style which I try to switch up at least 4 times a year just because I can!
Reply 232
1. What would be the race you like to date from the most and why
2. What would be the race you'd like to date from the least and why
3. A bit personal- Your opinion of black girls (Be totally honest, I'm hear to learn
not judge)
4. During a study i conducted i found that many people believed caucasian guys did not like dating black girls, is this true, for those that would say yes, why.
--------------------------

1. Asian (indian, pakistani, bengali) - you can have Asian banter and not have your fella complaining about spicy food (i'm asian btw)
2. I'm honestly pretty open minded about race. However, family and friends play a part which is perhaps why I may not freely chose who I truly want to date. I don't think my family/friends would initially be 100% supportive I bought home a black or white guy. However in time they would accept. But if I bought home an Asian boy, they'd be happy straight away.
3) Black girls: I am friends with black girls and they're absolutely lovely. Hard working and very pro education.
4) I don't think it's true. It's all down to preference I guess. This whole topic of race & dating is all down to preference
Reply 233
Original post by Sopheea
You sound like a child,

Most Black people are too racially aware, and i stick to this statement, they are too hostile and i stick to this statement.

Why? Because i grew up in a community of people always blaming another race for their issues other than themselves.

Its like a typical broken home of a rich family. your kids are doing drugs and instead of letting them own up to their mistakes you blame the friends they hang with, which may be the case, but friends can only influence that child so much, the rest is on them.

My mom's mom would tell me to wary of the white people, the white people are crazy, they do drugs, they kill, and when i point out blacks do the same shed say something as daft as, its the white peoples fault they put the blacks in a tough spot.

The whites that i know didnt grow up with their parents telling them to treat blacks as inferior, but most blacks i know and i have read about, or seen in movies are raised to exculed anyone that isn't black and dim any none complimenting statement as a racist one.

Do you really believe that every black man in jail was put there because they did not commit a crime and the cops are racist.

I have many black friends that treat each other like ****, but have witnessed so many times when a white girl so much as muttered a bad word, she was being racist.

Yes there are racist whites

But news flash there are black racist, chinese racist, japanese, german, italian.

All I'm saying is if blacks really want to fight racism excluding other races, and criticizing them isn't going to do ****, thats what almost destroyed the civil rights movement for the blacks in the USA.

Instead of hating on people because you assume they are racist why not i don't know be different, be friendly, be less, cruel.

Thats all I'm saying, i don't know the white culture as well as the black culture, and I'm just trying to see what the non blacks know about the black culture. If they are wrong i correct them, its their choice to take the correction i can't make them love all blacks.

I have ever met a racist white, I've met some big on stereotypes but none that wanted to exclude me because i wasn't white.

I don't see culture i see personalities and if your sucks which so far you have shown me, then i really don't want to know you.

Only child here is you a black girl with no self esteem like many other black women who needs white male approval for self worth.
(edited 9 years ago)
This thread is actually quite interesting to read, carry on :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
Original post by Mancini
Only child here is you a black girl with no self esteem like many other black women who needs white male approval for self worth.

Lol you're clearly not here to do nothing but try (and fail) to make me look like a bad guy, with a low self esteem. Don't project your personality on me, if you really had an argument to oppose mine (which is obviously what i am here for, you would have replied my last thread first (if you even have a reply) or at least you would have given a more decent argument that calling me a child with a weak self esteem.

Im sorry if my truth hurts, but there are some people who actually give a damn about the world as a whole, and want to better it. As far as your self esteem accusation, you would not be the first to think so, or the last, it doesn't mean you're right.

Btw i have had a conversation on this matter with about four people on this thread with reasonable arguments and none of em has tried name calling or averting the issue, it speaks a lot for their personality and maturity.
Ill bet if you and i were face to face you would be yelling and screaming your head of instead of bettering your argument.
Good bye, and quit wasting my time
Reply 236
Lol I have already shown you for what you are and you clearly have not noticed I'm in the uk going to 3pm here ain't got time to write paragraphs on my mobile get over yourself.
Reply 237
Original post by Sopheea
Lol you're clearly not here to do nothing but try (and fail) to make me look like a bad guy, with a low self esteem. Don't project your personality on me, if you really had an argument to oppose mine (which is obviously what i am here for, you would have replied my last thread first (if you even have a reply) or at least you would have given a more decent argument that calling me a child with a weak self esteem.

Im sorry if my truth hurts, but there are some people who actually give a damn about the world as a whole, and want to better it. As far as your self esteem accusation, you would not be the first to think so, or the last, it doesn't mean you're right.

Btw i have had a conversation on this matter with about four people on this thread with reasonable arguments and none of em has tried name calling or averting the issue, it speaks a lot for their personality and maturity.
Ill bet if you and i were face to face you would be yelling and screaming your head of instead of bettering your argument.
Good bye, and quit wasting my time

While you're at it quit moaning about name calling you hypocrite and I will get back to you when I choose.

What's sad is you actually think you have an argument lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 238
Original post by Mancini
While you're at it quit moaning about name calling you hypocrite and I will get back to you when I choose.

Ok
Reply 239
Original post by Mancini
Lol I have already shown you for what you are and you clearly have not noticed I'm in the uk going to 3pm here ain't got time to write paragraphs on my mobile get over yourself.

Right, goodbye:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending