The Student Room Group

Hasany1 here passed up the opportunity to have Sex with a membr othe opposite gender?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, my ex boyfriend.

We were broken up at the time and he was with someone else. The majority would do the same I'd like to think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by ChickenMadness
Bristol. The girls were shockingly slutty tbh.

And it was a rough area as well.

I'm actually attending University of Bristol this September LOOOOOL

Are you serious? They just offer it to you on the plate? I've never been to Bristol, should have gone to the Open Day, what do you mean by a "rough area"?
Original post by AnharM
I'm actually attending University of Bristol this September LOOOOOL

Are you serious? They just offer it to you on the plate? I've never been to Bristol, should have gone to the Open Day, what do you mean by a "rough area"?

Like there were fights every week lol. (Was involving me the majority of the time tbh). And it was weird because the first school was rough because it was full of chavvy working class violent kids. Then I moved to a different school. And it was filled with loads of chavvy rich kids acting like wannabe thugs lmao. Much more snotty rumours and clique-ness in the 2nd school as well as fights. I preferred the first one that was just violent tbh lol. Didn't have to deal with annoying bitchiness. I went back to the first school for 6th form.

But ye some of the stuff that happened when I was in high school, there was a slutty girl that came up to me while I was lying down on the field listening to music, and she just started grinding on me lol and was like "alright *name*?"
Seen it happen to other boys as well in different places. Also on the school buses there were girls from the year above and below that flirted a lot and then would ask on facebook if you wanted to have sex. Just loads of stuff like that happened.
Have had girls from the year below when I was in yr 13 say they'd give me a blowjob if I bought alcohol for them, since they were under 18 lol.
^Bearing in mind I pretty much never approach girls apart from the ones I'm already friends with. They just come up to me.
I once saw a girl come out of the bathroom after sucking some dude off at a house party and she went around with cum in her mouth showing people. < That same girl does all sorts of disgusting stuff like that lmao.
There was a big culture in that general area of girls doing slutty stuff to show off.

Bit different at Uni level, since the students are from all over the country. But theres still slutty girls there, tis no where near the level I saw at high school though. I've been to parties with the Bristol students, have friends studying here.
Reply 63
Like there were fights every week lol. (Was involving me the majority of the time tbh). And it was weird because the first school was rough because it was full of chavvy working class violent kids. Then I moved to a different school. And it was filled with loads of chavvy rich kids acting like wannabe thugs lmao. Much more snotty rumours and clique-ness in the 2nd school as well as fights. I preferred the first one that was just violent tbh lol. Didn't have to deal with annoying bitchiness. I went back to the first school for 6th form.

But ye some of the stuff that happened when I was in high school, there was a slutty girl that came up to me while I was lying down on the field listening to music, and she just started grinding on me lol and was like "alright *name*?"
Seen it happen to other boys as well in different places. Also on the school buses there were girls from the year above and below that flirted a lot and then would ask on facebook if you wanted to have sex. Just loads of stuff like that happened.
Have had girls from the year below when I was in yr 13 say they'd give me a blowjob if I bought alcohol for them, since they were under 18 lol.
^Bearing in mind I pretty much never approach girls apart from the ones I'm already friends with. They just come up to me.
I once saw a girl come out of the bathroom after sucking some dude off at a house party and she went around with cum in her mouth showing people. < That same girl does all sorts of disgusting stuff like that lmao.
There was a big culture in that general area of girls doing slutty stuff to show off.

Bit different at Uni level, since the students are from all over the country. But theres still slutty girls there, tis no where near the level I saw at high school though. I've been to parties with the Bristol students, have friends studying here.

:|

That's ****ed up man. Are you like really good-looking or something, for girls to always fight over you? Or did girls just approach pretty much any decent looking guy they see? That is so weird.

I do believe you btw. I went to Hertfordshire a long time ago, when I was much younger, to meet my relatives there. It was quite an unusual experience. The majority of the people there are obviously white people, so when I went to the park, I saw quite a lot of slutty white girls. With skirts really high up, shirts knotted up to show their stomach, basically blonde bimbos. And my cousin told me, near the woods, they have sex openly. And nobody cares, nobody bats an eyelid looool. I found that shocking since I'm from an area full of South Asian people that are Muslims, so it's difficult. It's ridiculous tbh.

My South Asian Muslim friend goes to a sixth form which is full of white and black kids, and apparently when he goes to the library, all the guys and girls talk about sex so openly. That's not normal behaviour for us.
Original post by AnharM
:|

That's ****ed up man. Are you like really good-looking or something, for girls to always fight over you? Or did girls just approach pretty much any decent looking guy they see? That is so weird.

I do believe you btw. I went to Hertfordshire a long time ago, when I was much younger, to meet my relatives there. It was quite an unusual experience. The majority of the people there are obviously white people, so when I went to the park, I saw quite a lot of slutty white girls. With skirts really high up, shirts knotted up to show their stomach, basically blonde bimbos. And my cousin told me, near the woods, they have sex openly. And nobody cares, nobody bats an eyelid looool. I found that shocking since I'm from an area full of South Asian people that are Muslims, so it's difficult. It's ridiculous tbh.

My South Asian Muslim friend goes to a sixth form which is full of white and black kids, and apparently when he goes to the library, all the guys and girls talk about sex so openly. That's not normal behaviour for us.

lmfao I'm studying at Hertfordshire in September. I totally understand that sex in the woods thing though. It's happened a lot here. Theres certain parks where teenagers go and have sex lmao.

No I didn't mean girls fight over me lmao (apart from 1 time in year 12, these 2 girls fell out because they both liked me lol ). I meant generally there was fighting with thuggish dudes all the time. Those were the ones that involved me. There were quite a few times girls got into fights as well though.

Ye tbh I do get a lot of attention from girls and they say I'm good looking quite a lot. But it's like that for a lot of boys. And then the older everyone gets the more everyone just sleeps around and it's normal. The younger year groups get slootier every year though. It's so weird. I remember when I was in year 8, 9 I didn't even like girls. I just played football all the time. But now all the yr 9s are shagging each other and bragging about it.

And ye sex was pretty normal behaviour at my 6th form. People were always talking about who shagged who. And there was a girl who got pregnant halfway through year 13. I think they're keeping the kid as well.
^tbh loads of girls get pregnant before 6th form but they usually don't stay in school.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by dire wolf
if so, why would you possibly do such a thing? It sounds like madness to me!

There is no gender symbol by your name, but you are so screamingly obviously male.

There is no woman you would not turn down? Don't believe you.
Reply 66
the opportunity has literally never presented itself, ever.
Yes numerous times and for many reasons. Obviously not attracted to someone then I'll not sleep with them. But another reason is because sometimes saying no is very very funny.

There is a certain type of woman who either through what other people have told her or some artifice of her own imagination has gotten the notion that she's irresistable to men and that we should all simply be forming queues for the privilage. Regardless of how much I may be attracted to the person I'll always say no because the sheer look of indignation when you refuse and deflate their ego is a wonderful payoff in and of itself. Plus it makes for a pretty good story down the pub too. Sex isn't the be all and end all.
Reply 68
lmfao I'm studying at Hertfordshire in September. I totally understand that sex in the woods thing though. It's happened a lot here. Theres certain parks where teenagers go and have sex lmao.

No I didn't mean girls fight over me lmao (apart from 1 time in year 12, these 2 girls fell out because they both liked me lol ). I meant generally there was fighting with thuggish dudes all the time. Those were the ones that involved me. There were quite a few times girls got into fights as well though.

Ye tbh I do get a lot of attention from girls and they say I'm good looking quite a lot. But it's like that for a lot of boys. And then the older everyone gets the more everyone just sleeps around and it's normal. The younger year groups get slootier every year though. It's so weird. I remember when I was in year 8, 9 I didn't even like girls. I just played football all the time. But now all the yr 9s are shagging each other and bragging about it.

And ye sex was pretty normal behaviour at my 6th form. People were always talking about who shagged who. And there was a girl who got pregnant halfway through year 13. I think they're keeping the kid as well.
^tbh loads of girls get pregnant before 6th form but they usually don't stay in school.

Omg looool. I'd find this shocking. I get the violent school part though, I went to a school like that as well. I tried to avoid fights, but then I realised that the fights come to you, I couldn't really avoid it. Teachers couldn't control the kids etc. But sixth form was much better, no fights or anything.

That's weird man, I mean, I would understand if people had sex secretly, but to share it openly like that, that's just ****ed up. If I have sex with someone, I would tell her to keep it a secret. I hate spreading rumours and gossiping.

There were always like one or two slags in every year in my school, that got pregnant etc. But that wasn't the norm. Having sex and sharing it openly in my school wasn't the norm at all.

I guess I've never been to house parties or clubbing, so I don't know how easy it is to get laid, we'll see how it turns out. Maybe most girls are more open than I thought?
Original post by AnharM
Omg looool. I'd find this shocking. I get the violent school part though, I went to a school like that as well. I tried to avoid fights, but then I realised that the fights come to you, I couldn't really avoid it. Teachers couldn't control the kids etc. But sixth form was much better, no fights or anything.

That's weird man, I mean, I would understand if people had sex secretly, but to share it openly like that, that's just ****ed up. If I have sex with someone, I would tell her to keep it a secret. I hate spreading rumours and gossiping.

There were always like one or two slags in every year in my school, that got pregnant etc. But that wasn't the norm. Having sex and sharing it openly in my school wasn't the norm at all.

I guess I've never been to house parties or clubbing, so I don't know how easy it is to get laid, we'll see how it turns out. Maybe most girls are more open than I thought?

Ye so true about the fights. A lot of the time it's because you win a fight, then everyone talks about it, then all the wannabe thugs get jealous and want to beat you up for bragging rights lol.

Same with keeping sex a secret. I've always felt like that. It's a private thing. Tbh though I've declined almost every girl and I'm not sure why anymore.

Pretty sure UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Europe. All that TOWIE and Geordie Shore stuff.

And ye most girls are just as desperate as the guys. They're just mindful of being branded a sloot. But in my schools hardly anyone cared about that.
Reply 70
Ye so true about the fights. A lot of the time it's because you win a fight, then everyone talks about it, then all the wannabe thugs get jealous and want to beat you up for bragging rights lol.

Same with keeping sex a secret. I've always felt like that. It's a private thing. Tbh though I've declined almost every girl and I'm not sure why anymore.

Pretty sure UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Europe. All that TOWIE and Geordie Shore stuff.

And ye most girls are just as desperate as the guys. They're just mindful of being branded a sloot. But in my schools hardly anyone cared about that.

Jheeze. Were these girls attractive? I'd find it strange if you turned down a lot of hot girls, but I would understand if they were butt ugly.
Original post by AnharM
Jheeze. Were these girls attractive? I'd find it strange if you turned down a lot of hot girls, but I would understand if they were butt ugly.

ye some of them were really hot. I just have conservative parents who would be dissapoitned if they found out lol. But now I don't care so much, there aren't many good reasons why not.
I used to have a dangerous and unusual hobby. Used to go clubbing and try my utmost best to land a one-nighter. After knowing I have it in my pocket I simply do a 180 and ditch her at the last moment.

Used to do this at least once or twice a month :biggrin:

One thing for sure, it definitely was rather entertaining to see what happens when a good looking girl finds herself being ditched :lol:
Reply 73
ye some of them were really hot. I just have conservative parents who would be dissapoitned if they found out lol. But now I don't care so much, there aren't many good reasons why not.

Mate, I'm disappointed looool. How could you turn down hot girls...rah
Reply 74
Original post by Alfissti
I used to have a dangerous and unusual hobby. Used to go clubbing and try my utmost best to land a one-nighter. After knowing I have it in my pocket I simply do a 180 and ditch her at the last moment.

Used to do this at least once or twice a month :biggrin:

One thing for sure, it definitely was rather entertaining to see what happens when a good looking girl finds herself being ditched :lol:

LOOOOL. I still don't understand this though, why would you turn down a hot girl?
I didn't want what ever disease she looked like she was carrying.
Original post by dire wolf
if so, why would you possibly do such a thing? It sounds like madness to me!

Yes because I was 15 and the woman was really drunk and late 30s. And I had homework to do that night too
Original post by fojodef
look? general signs that they do not look after themselves.

old looking clothes. unwashed clothes. unwashed looking hair. dirty hands. finger nails. shoes falling apart. dry worn out skin. discoloured skin. signs of fatigue or tiredness hinting at a low immune system. a walk that shows some sort of injury. perhaps unusual irritate behaviour associated with drug addicts and or insane homeless people. cracked lips. skin disorders. yellow skin stains from cigarettes. signs of a cold redness discharge from nose.

u want more?

yes tbh. I'm interested because I've always had dark circles under my eyes (thin skin, not fatigue) and have frequently wondered over the years how much it puts people off.
Some people are truly perverse. But we must remember to tolerate such people. Sure we may wince slightly when we see men kiss women but ultimately love is love, and love between consenting adults must never be infringed.
Yep. I don't 'do' casual relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest