The Student Room Group

It's so hot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emerald123
Brownland?never heard of it :wink:

lol im just joking
i was born in india (brownland) (migrated to the UK when i was 4)
it really is too hot for me :frown::wink:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yh thanks unless u were being sarky lol

Not at all :smile:
Original post by Magistl
Not at all :smile:

Ok kwl:smile:
Original post by the1nonly
lol im just joking
i was born in india (brownland) (migrated to the UK when i was 4)
it really is too hot for me :frown::wink:

Lol that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are very funny
Reply 104
Yh trust me I went 4 a walk a week ago 4 like10 mins and it weren't even that sunny...& I got sooo tanned it was toatz hilare...All my fam laughed at me:frown:..lol

You ought to see the tan lines I've got. I haven't had a tan this good since I spent two weeks in Kenya.
Why did your family laugh at you for getting a tan? I can understand if you burnt why they might giggle.
Original post by Emerald123
Lol that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are very funny

ya friends get embarrassed a lot when i say
"yo brownies come here" and "yo ginger ninja, where you at?"
Original post by barnetlad
It is above average temperature, well below the temperatures typically seen in many parts of the world, or even in central Europe for example. For people with respiratory conditions or the elderly it can be difficult if they do not take sensible actions such as drinking plenty of water.

Let's not exaggerate, it is not that unusual temperatures for July or August in the south of England at least. And it would be nice if we could have some style about how to dress in this temperature. I have seen some shameful sights of sartorial inelegance.

Socks and sandals?
Original post by manchesterunited15
Socks and sandals?

Gross :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josh_B
You ought to see the tan lines I've got. I haven't had a tan this good since I spent two weeks in Kenya.
Why did your family laugh at you for getting a tan? I can understand if you burnt why they might giggle.

Wow that must be a quite rough tan...my family laughed at me bcz I went out with sunglasses so i had like a white patch around my eyes and the rest of my face was like medium brownish....lmaoooo
Original post by the1nonly
ya friends get embarrassed a lot when i say
"yo brownies come here" and "yo ginger ninja, where you at?"

I come from italy
It is above average temperature, well below the temperatures typically seen in many parts of the world, or even in central Europe for example. For people with respiratory conditions or the elderly it can be difficult if they do not take sensible actions such as drinking plenty of water.

Let's not exaggerate, it is not that unusual temperatures for July or August in the south of England at least. And it would be nice if we could have some style about how to dress in this temperature. I have seen some shameful sights of sartorial inelegance.

Go 4 some lighter choices 4 clothes...limit blacks=RADIATION...nd get some cool Ralph Lauren shades...& jus chill...SORTED
Reply 111
Wow that must be a quite rough tan...my family laughed at me bcz I went out with sunglasses so i had like a white patch around my eyes and the rest of my face was like medium brownish....lmaoooo

Unlucky! Sounds like you've got full on panda eyes then :-P.
It's almost a whole body tan actually, just my belt line to knees which are still a bit pale!
I've been wearing a bikini all day whilst lying on my bed, as well as having the fan on high. I'm still too warm.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Magistl
If burnt severely, yes. Otherwise it'd play no role in the influence of skin cancer later on in life.

Not unless severely burnt, as stated by Cincho.

What constitutes severely burnt ?
Original post by Josh_B
Unlucky! Sounds like you've got full on panda eyes then :-P.
It's almost a whole body tan actually, just my belt line to knees which are still a bit pale!

Yh i guess so but dw it has reduced significantly lol...so happy...:smile:..& that is really cool yh i have seen many people these few days with so much tan...:smile:
Its quite warm for the UK.
wat
Original post by Ndella
I've been lying on my bed with a bikini on and the fan reading a book. I'm still too warm.

I won't make the predictable suggestion re your bikini. I am surprised that the fan can read though.
I won't make the predictable suggestion re your bikini. I am surprised that the fan can read though.

Laughed way too much.

Oh dear just realised my error, blaming my poor spelling on the heat lol

Quick Reply

Latest