The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
[QUOTE="Biryani007;48612295"]
Original post by Alibibi

Lmao same thing really, my family is from a village near Peshawar but they moved from Afghanistan so erm I just call myself part Pakistani part Afghani :lol:

wow that's cool do you know which place in peshawar
Original post by Kabulkid
wow 4a in year 2? thats pretty impressive lol. you in AS/A2? if so what subjects?

Alhamdulillah :smile:
Just finished A2 and did Biology, Chemistry and Maths but may have to resit because I was ill for most of the year so..
Wbu?
Reply 102
Original post by Biryani007
Aha our dialect is the very slangy one, we just say uzghala for run and purrtha for up :redface:
I love the good old 'kha' sound :lol:

Lol woah there, we're not stuck up :cry2:
But same, I'm kinda expected to marry a Pathan but I don't even want to :lol:

Honestly i would love to marry an afghani guy.. as long as he isnt short tempered
Original post by Alibibi

wow that's cool do you know which place in peshawar

Lol it's near Peshawar kinda. I think it's closer to Attock..I don't know the village name :redface:
Reply 104
Original post by fishi
Honestly i would love to marry an afghani guy.. as long as he isnt short tempered

im sure most are short tempered well that's what i've heard
Reply 105
Alhamdulillah :smile:
Just finished A2 and did Biology, Chemistry and Maths but may have to resit because I was ill for most of the year so..
Wbu?

Aww so sorry to hear that, did you apply for uni, if so what course? I regret not picking chemistry :frown: ironically physics was my worst science subject at gcse and I picked that for A-levels lol.

InshaAllah I get the grades to go study Eng @ Imperial.

Original post by fishi

haha some of us are very short tempered, inshaAllah you'll find someone amazing and perfect for you :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by Alibibi

Yeah i have heard that too.. but my chacha isnt like that he is the most peace making soft spoken man.. so hopefully there are many like him.. :tongue: afghani and afghani, our kids would be little cute bombs lol..
Reply 107
Aww so sorry to hear that, did you apply for uni, if so what course? I regret not picking chemistry :frown: ironically physics was my worst science subject at gcse and I picked that for A-levels lol.

haha some of us are very short tempered, inshaAllah you'll find someone amazing and perfect for you :smile:

In shaa Allah :smile:
Reply 108
Lol it's near Peshawar kinda. I think it's closer to Attock..I don't know the village name :redface:

cool a lot of my family have gone on holiday there

i'd rather not go somewhere hot during Ramadhan
:colondollar:
Original post by Alibibi

Original post by fishi

One of the reasons why I want to stay clear of Pathans..we have crazy anger :redface:

That's ok, make dua :smile:
I'm going to be taking a gap year and eurgh physics! I hated it at GCSE and I'm so glad I didn't take it (or further maths), all my friends that do it hate it :redface:
Oooo inshaaA, a specific type of engineering?
Reply 110
Original post by fishi
Yeah i have heard that too.. but my chacha isnt like that he is the most peace making soft spoken man.. so hopefully there are many like him.. :tongue: afghani and afghani, our kids would be little cute bombs lol..

yeah my cousin who is married to an afghani recently had a baby boy, i haven't seen him but my mom said he was so small and adorable mashallah

im going to visit her later in the week, she's had too much visitors recently and she needs rest
Original post by Alibibi
cool a lot of my family have gone on holiday there

i'd rather not go somewhere hot during Ramadhan
:colondollar:

Same! And whenever you go, old ladies come to your house to check you out and send rishtas :lol:
(Well that's what happens at my place)
Reply 112
Same! And whenever you go, old ladies come to your house to check you out and send rishtas :lol:
(Well that's what happens at my place)

lol we are their sons ticket to UK
woohoo, not :colonhash:

i want to enjoy a holiday and not be harassed by people
Original post by Alibibi
lol we are their sons ticket to UK
woohoo, not :colonhash:

i want to enjoy a holiday and not be harassed by people

Exactly! They just want us for the passports :cry2:
:lol:
Reply 114
soz double post
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 115
One of the reasons why I want to stay clear of Pathans..we have crazy anger :redface:

That's ok, make dua :smile:
I'm going to be taking a gap year and eurgh physics! I hated it at GCSE and I'm so glad I didn't take it (or further maths), all my friends that do it hate it :redface:
Oooo inshaaA, a specific type of engineering?

yeah, civil. that A*A*A req though.. :frown:

Original post by fishi

haha bombs
yeah, civil. that A*A*A req though.. :frown:

Post a picture of yourself in the post a picture thread, I want to know how you look like :lol:
Reply 117
Post a picture of yourself in the post a picture thread, I want to know how you look like :lol:

haha yeah i bet you do:colone:, you first....
haha yeah i bet you do:colone:, you first....

No..I will if you will, but if you don't want to forget it :lol:
Reply 119
No..I will if you will, but if you don't want to forget it :lol:

lol nah lets just forget it, i dnt want u to be swept away with my looks and not be able to sleep. haha im so bad lol, you in london?

Quick Reply

Latest