The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao I don't know whether I should take what you said as a compliment or..
I actually don't think I'm prestige, if you knew me irl you'd know that. I just act like a meano on here because it's my way of trolling people (ever so slightly)...
Anyway it's ok if you think that of me, no hard feelings :redface:

haha told you we all troll on the internet.

i have a confession, that guy i posted isn't me lol, hes wayyyy too handsome to be me i mean wtf that guys like an afghan model, haha fooled you two. I feel so guilty haha:colone::colone:

and yeah i think you think you're prestige, like i can tell that fishi isn't but the way you converse online makes it evident.
Reply 161
Ahaha same as soon as I get home I have to let my hair out, don't like it being all flat :lol:

Tell me about it..
I look like this if i dont take it off after a lil while..
Original post by Kabulkid

i have a confession, that guy i posted isn't me lol, hes wayyyy too handsome to be me i mean wtf that guys like an afghan model, haha fooled you two. I feel so guilty haha:colone::colone:

and yeah i think you think you're prestige, like i can tell that fishi isn't but the way you converse online makes it evident.

You ****! I knew it!!!! You're probz a 1 :frown:
Ok I get your point, you think I think I'm prestige....there's probably only one or two people on TSR that know what I'm really like but other than that I'm like this with everyone :lol:
Reply 163

Lol... how bad.... now how do we believe you when you show us ur pic..

Lol thanks..
Original post by fishi

Lol thanks..

Bye bye Fishi, I'm off to pray... :smile:
Reply 165
You ****! I knew it!!!! You're probz a 1 :frown:
Ok I get your point, you think I think I'm prestige....there's probably only one or two people on TSR that know what I'm really like but other than that I'm like this with everyone :lol:

hahaha nooo im not a 1.... im like a 2.. 5 on a really really good day :wink:
well you need to fix up ur personality cos no guy would put up with you if you're like this in real life.
Original post by fishi

Lol thanks..

i won't show my pic, with all due respect i don't know you guys and (especially in the month of ramadhan) i don't want pictures of me on the internet in the hands of strangers. sozz.

oh also... its ramadhan and i don't want to make girls have dreams about me... so im doing you two a favour here!
Reply 166

no bye to me? okay ms prestige.
Reply 167

Take care..talk to you later hopefully :smile:
Reply 168
well you need to fix up ur personality cos no guy would put up with you if you're like this in real life.

i won't show my pic, with all due respect i don't know you guys and (especially in the month of ramadhan) i don't want pictures of me on the internet in the hands of strangers. sozz.

oh also... its ramadhan and i don't want to make girls have dreams about me... so im doing you two a favour here!

Ok..

Lol we had already posted in the post a pic thread so our pictures were already on the site...we didn't just show you fyi
Eurgh you're annoying me now and yes I think I'm prestige, happy?
And don't worry about me, I'll find someone inshaaA..

no bye to me? okay ms prestige.

No
Original post by fishi
Take care..talk to you later hopefully :smile:

InshaaA...gotta teach me some Farsi :biggrin:
whats it like to be ignorant? :cool:
Reply 172
Original post by fishi
Ok..

aww i feel like ur judging me, sorry! you seem like an amazing girl, take care and be successful :smile:
Reply 173
InshaaA...gotta teach me some Farsi :biggrin:

And you have to teach me pashto
Reply 174
aww i feel like ur judging me, sorry! you seem like an amazing girl, take care and be successful :smile:

I dont judge.. thats not my work..
Its just sad that we trusted and shared our picture..
And if we are talking about Ramadan.. well atleast we didnt lie..
I dont judge but if im being honest, that was wrong..
Original post by fishi
And you have to teach me pashto

Don't you worry m'darling :biggrin:
It's pretty easy, gotta get your 'kha's' ready :redface:
Reply 176
Lol we had already posted in the post a pic thread so our pictures were already on the site...we didn't just show you fyi
Eurgh you're annoying me now and yes I think I'm prestige, happy?
And don't worry about me, I'll find someone inshaaA..

oh i see, i never said you just showed me, i said i don't think its right to have pictures of yourself floating about with people you don't know, for all you know i could own another website and use your picture in not so nice ways.
wooo, the first step is admitting you have a problem, you go girl!
you keep responding.. on my own thread haha.
Original post by mynameisntdoug
whats it like to be ignorant? :cool:

bliss
Reply 177
Original post by fishi

sorrrrrrry, i truly am. ffs why can't you be like biryani so i don't care abt what u think. u seem so nice and i do feel guilty, i ask for your forgiveness:frown:
oh i see, i never said you just showed me, i said i don't think its right to have pictures of yourself floating about with people you don't know, for all you know i could own another website and use your picture in not so nice ways.
wooo, the first step is admitting you have a problem, you go girl!
you keep responding.. on my own thread haha.

bliss

I cba with you now

Original post by fishi

Let's just leave :lol:
Reply 179
Don't you worry m'darling :biggrin:
It's pretty easy, gotta get your 'kha's' ready :redface:

All my kha's are ready.. :tongue: its ok not too easy.. i tried learning a bit before..

Quick Reply

Latest