The Student Room Group

criticise my physique.

Okay so I have been lifting for a few months now and I just want you guys that are way more advanced than I am to constructively criticise my body in order to tell me which parts are lagging and need more work and how I can do that. Thank you in advance.

I posted this in the relationships area in order to stay anonymous. :biggrin:

http://tinypic.com/r/4rzv5y/8

Scroll to see replies

Tensing too much....
Original post by Anonymous
actually no tensing at all.

Mate you can tell, your veins are popping out of your arms.
skinny teenager/10

you need to bulk
Reply 4
Original post by DanB1991
Mate you can tell, your veins are popping out of your arms.

That happens naturally :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by AlphaNick
youve got no abs... even i do and im a nerd (i do sailing though - that probs helped me along the way)

Well so am I, I study at cambridge. :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by karmacrunch
I only just for that... Yeesh... :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL I don't, why would you even think that?
Eat something.
Reply 8
obscure nipples, but keep at it
Reply 9
Original post by iamu
obscure nipples, but keep at it

I have gyno mate :/ I asked the doctor and he said it may last a while. :frown:
Reply 10
BUT guys, why so mean?

Bulky guys are just 0.o (no offence)
Hes gtta nice body.
You need to get packs though. Not bulky ones please :lol:

That is my menu :smile:

I have a light 2 pack sweaaar down :yep:
:sexface::sexface::sexface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dinaa
BUT guys, why do mean?

Bulky guys are just 0.o ew.
Hes gtta nice body.
You need to get packs though. Not bulky ones please :lol:

That is my menu :smile:

I have a light 2 pack sweaaar down :yep:
:sexface::sexface::sexface:

Yeah I am working on them, I've been eating crap recently but back on my diet now, thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 12
Yeah I am working on them, I've been eating crap recently but back on my diet now, thanks anyway :smile:

Anytime :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 13
You work out, are skinny and have no abs. Seriously, they are generally really easy to get with your body type.
Reply 14
Don't get everyone saying "eat something" or "skinny". Just because he isn't a fat bastard, doesn't mean there is anything wrong. He's slim and on his way to a decent body
Okay so I have been lifting for a few months now and I just want you guys that are way more advanced than I am to constructively criticise my body in order to tell me which parts are lagging and need more work and how I can do that. Thank you in advance.

I posted this in the relationships area in order to stay anonymous. :biggrin:

http://tinypic.com/r/4rzv5y/8

Everything is lagging. If you have been lifting only a few months then this is normal, and lagging body parts should not be a concern. Your main concern should be getting stronger, progression, progression, progression. The size will follow.
Given that you haven't even posted your lifts, I going to go out on a limb and guess your not on any kind of well structured routine.
Stronglifts 5x5. Do it. Eat enough to gain at least a quarter pound a week, but ideally half a pound, and you'll be a big boy in no time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Deffo do stronglifts 5x5.
How much do you weigh and what is your goal weight

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest mate, i'm 16 and my body looks like yours does. I have a slight 6 pack, I say slight because from the front you can't really see the 6 pack, but from a slight angle you can see it perfectly fine.

To whoever said he is tensing and you know that how? Because his veins are sticking out. I'm not saying you're wrong as he may be tensing, however my veins stick out alot but that's because I exercise alot and am generally skinny.

Also, people saying he needs to eat more, it may be easy for you to say that, but when you have a fast metabolism and the fat in't going where you want it to, let alone because of the exercise, the fat doesn't really build up, then it is quite hard.
your chest is out of proportion with the rest of your body. work on your shoulders, biceps, traps and increase your protein intake to bulk up

p.s. don't forget leg day
Original post by Just_Need_To
To be honest mate, i'm 16 and my body looks like yours does. I have a slight 6 pack, I say slight because from the front you can't really see the 6 pack, but from a slight angle you can see it perfectly fine.

To whoever said he is tensing and you know that how? Because his veins are sticking out. I'm not saying you're wrong as he may be tensing, however my veins stick out alot but that's because I exercise alot and am generally skinny.

Also, people saying he needs to eat more, it may be easy for you to say that, but when you have a fast metabolism and the fat in't going where you want it to, let alone because of the exercise, the fat doesn't really build up, then it is quite hard.

This.

Quick Reply

Latest