The Student Room Group

Guy makes spreadsheet with wife's ''no sex tonight'' excuses

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StevieA
Constant? He was only asking for sex once a day and sometimes several days apart. For some reason daily sex seems to be the equivalent of hard labour in the gulag for most married women.

You're making so many assumptions in favour of the man, just because he is a man I'd imagine :rolleyes: You must go out looking for fodder to fuel your twisted one sided view of adult relationships... A brief glance at your history reveals quite the obsession.

His "documentation" is only one side of the story. We have no idea how or when he initiates sex, what kind of lover he is, what circumstances are affecting both parties atm.

If you see the woman's side of the story, you'll find that he refuses her sex just as much when she wants it (in the mornings). So this is a problem where they are both refusing sex, or only wanting it on their own terms. I see again that you assume he earns all the money. Looking at the source you can actually see he sent her this nasty little list as a passive aggressive attempt to ruin a work trip for her.

They need to find a compromise where they can have sex in a way and at a time that is pleasant for both of them. Communicating like adults and being sympathetic toward one another is the way to achieve this. The person who made that list is showing they are only capable of seeing things in their own simple terms, at the expense of their partner's point of view. It's a terrible way to approach a problem in a relationship. If a woman had done this, no doubt you'd be saying she was being "bitchy" and "playing games".
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by vickidc18
How do you know the woman brings little or no income home? if she's caring for a child, she's caring for THEIR offspring and he has a duty to clothe & feed that child too not throw a tantrum because she's not giving sex whenever he pleases nowhere in marriage vows state shall have sex whenever he/she pleases, I'm not saying shes being reasonable because obviously his sex drive demands more than hers, but asking her for sex almost every day is going to put her off why not negotiate if he wants sex everyday and her once a fortnight, twice a week sounds reasonable.

Twice a week? When a guy hangs up his balls and gives up his freedom. He isn't doing it just to get laid twice a week. He is expected to fulfil his role every day and so should she.

He should tell her at the beginning of the month "I'm having sex x amount of times this month, who it is with is totally down to you." Saying no is fine, if you're prepared to move aside for someone to take your place.
Reply 82
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I wonder how much he's actually tried to address the issue like an adult, rather than making a spreadsheet before confronting her with it out of the blue.

They address this point on reddit

This would have been going on for a while, perhaps they've discussed it (getting nowhere) and this is the man's desperate last result as proof of his claims that they aren't having sex enough

Lest we forget that she married him so they've been together for a while, having sex more often, but for some reason it just stopped happening frequently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StevieA
Constant? He was only asking for sex once a day and sometimes several days apart. For some reason daily sex seems to be the equivalent of hard labour in the gulag for most married women.

Begging ? Trying to have sex with your wife is begging? Why is sex some commodity only women can offer to men, some sort or favour or bargaining tool? And like the other guy said :

Let's see how she or any other wife who acts this way (many of them bring little or no income home) comes ''begging'' when she runs out of her own money. But no, modern ''progressive'' thinking says men still have to share their hard earned with the wife while expecting her to cook or have sex is misogynistic . If she was sick or he was asking her for anal or whatever, I get it. Rejecting sex out of a whim is unacceptable. Maybe the guy doesn't feel like working 50hrs/week or whatever in a stressful job either and he'd rather stay at home and play WOW all day, but he does it because men have responsibilities and women have choices. How the **** is that fair?

She isn't refusing to have sex with him.
It appears they have a pretty active sex life complete with non reciprocal blowjobs.
She has a new routine because she started the gym because she realised her body was going south. Surely her keeping her body is also for his benefit.
She is still more than happy to have sex with him in the morning but he doesn't want to do it then.

Basically he's being a little pissant

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 84
If this started to happen to me, i'd see a high class prostitute now and again whilst trying to talk through the issues with my wife.

That way she doesnt feel forced into sex, I get sex and we talk through the issues

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
He should tell her at the beginning of the month "I'm having sex x amount of times this month, who it is with is totally down to you." Saying no is fine, if you're prepared to move aside for someone to take your place.

I hope you plan on telling your wife this before she marries you otherwise you might be in for a short marriage!

Original post by diggy
If this started to happen to me, i'd see a high class prostitute now and again whilst trying to talk through the issues with my wife.

That way she doesnt feel forced into sex, I get sex and we talk through the issues

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't try talking...first?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness

NO we expect people to be mind readers... Not sure why you wouldnt talk first tbh...
He's still getting more sex from his wife than I get from my long-term boyfriend.
Original post by snowyowl
He's still getting more sex from his wife than I get from my long-term boyfriend.

and your getting more sex than I do from my imaginary girlfriend. :huff:
Reply 89
What a loser!
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
and your getting more sex than I do from my imaginary girlfriend. :huff:

Stop saying rep worthy stuff.
Smh if I come back from a hard day from work then I expect my wife to fully satisfy me when I say so and if she cant then she should be okay with me getting it from someone else.
Original post by Silver Arrows
Stop saying rep worthy stuff.

Rep me! Rep me harder!
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Rep me! Rep me harder!

I'd rep you in and around your mouth if it would let me.
Original post by Silver Arrows
I'd rep you in and around your mouth if it would let me.

:tong:
Just give the guy some lovin' :P
Lol 2014-07-13

Reply 97
[QUOTE="Emptiness;48703549" Viva="Viva"]I hope you plan on telling your wife this before she marries you otherwise you might be in for a short marriage!

Of course but if talking didnt work and it continued like this for months.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by StevieA
No. Hi Stevie I am karl
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
I swear I will never be a wife like that? Was she cheating on him?

Oh Darling...no...no.
Fact of the matter is sex-life goes down the pan as you age or as familes grow.

My wife and I used to average probably around five or six times a week.
Introduce a baby girl and a job and we will be lucky to do it twice a week..if that.

However much you see yourself as a sexually charged predator now, more than likely after a couple of years with the same guy and the stresses of life and as you hit your mid twenties that sex drive will become more of a pedal.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest