The Student Room Group

German/Swiss universities still accepting applications?

Hi everyone,

I urgently need your help. It is extremely late in the day to apply but I am looking to find a masters in finance in switzerland if possible - first choice, Zurich, or if not other cities are fine. Failing that, would consider south German universities also.

Sadly I have to do this part time so I'm again restricted here.

While I'm looking to get into the best course that is still taking in applicants, I would prefer courses that are inexpensive.

Appreciate any tip offs. I am familiar with the top colleges in this field but it seems they are no longer accepting applications. Am researching this some more though.
Reply 1
You missed the deadline. For most Swiss or German unis, it was April or even earlier.
Reply 2
Not entirely the case which is why I am posting!

Uni of Freiburg accepting apps until august for example. I'm after more of the exceptions.
Reply 3
Oh, you look at Freiburg for Finance in Germany. I had more regarded MSc Fin in mind. Good luck on your other exceptions.
Reply 4
Original post by Tcannon
Oh, you look at Freiburg for Finance in Germany. I had more regarded MSc Fin in mind. Good luck on your other exceptions.

Yes as I have no other choice at this point really!
You could always wait until next year. No point rushing and ending up somewhere below your potential or where you won't enjoy it. Try and gain an internship or maybe travel. My friend wanted to study Law at one of the elite unis and ending up getting rejected everywhere so spent a year in a medium size law firm gaining some work experience and as a result they sponsored him to do his masters part-time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending