The Student Room Group

How long do you have till you put in clearing code?

How long do you have till you put in the uni clearing codegiven to you over the phone/email.

If i get accepted for one course, can i apply to other universities to see what they say etc ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alumna
How long do you have till you put in the uni clearing codegiven to you over the phone/email.

If i get accepted for one course, can i apply to other universities to see what they say etc ?

On results day track won't allow anyone to put in their clearing code until 5pm.

That's deliberate from ucas to get applicants to ring around a few places and make a thought-through careful decision.

When you get a verbal offer on the phone make sure to ask how long the offer is valid for. As well as writing down the name, job title of who you speak to and when you called.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
On results day track won't allow anyone to put in their clearing code until 5pm.

That's deliberate from ucas to get applicants to ring around a few places and make a thought-through careful decision.

When you get a verbal offer on the phone make sure to ask how long the offer is valid for. As well as writing down the name, job title of who you speak to and when you called.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending