The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
because the previous 2 intifadas have gone so well for the islamists?

If at first you don't succeed, try try try again...
Original post by tsr1269
Apparently, the Israeli's were attesting that there were rockets in that school which is why they hit it.

The Israeli's didn't hit the schools in which rockets were found because they didn't know about them?

you know perfectly well i wasnt talking about Israels claims ( youd ignroe them anyway) but the UNs statement. the UN has jsut confirmed what we all know anyway- that islamists run the show in palestine and have been using civilian cites as staging points for terrorism, and civilians as human shields, its just the guillable indoctrinated like yourself that has yet to admit reality.

oh dear nothing to say now?....:rolleyes:
Original post by tsr1269

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing dogmatically over and over again expecting a different result
Original post by tsr1269
That land is clearly stipulated as land which encompasses the region of Gaza.

Ergo, Gazan land is being occupied.

The 'palestinians' signed the agreement. :smile:

Where's the map?

Google it?
Original post by tsr1269

Just don't complain about casualty figures. :smile:
Basically the general consensus of the Middle East.
https://twitter.com/UZarqawi/status/491365696035885057
Original post by leedswest
Basically the general consensus of the Middle East.
https://twitter.com/UZarqawi/status/491365696035885057

Apart from within other minority groups who haven't been ethnically cleansed yet by the Muslims. :smile:
Original post by Chindits
Apart from within other minority groups who haven't been ethnically cleansed yet by the Muslims. :smile:

I know, it's crazy how so many people are swept up by the media's blatant pro-palestinian rubbish.
Original post by tsr1269
Given the fact that you have failed to keep within the parameters of the request as well as your inability to specify exactly which point you are referring to, I fear you are only wasting the valuable time of others and so if it is okay with you, I will bow out of this little discussion here.

Actually, NO ONE is winning here. Every factual evidence people put will not satisfy your opinions anyway. I'm just pointing out what I know. It doesn't matter if it's strong or not, or if it's a waste of time, I'm just showing you that what you're saying doesn't make sense. Since this is a thread, it's a waste of time for people to keep debating.
Goodluck with that.
Original post by broscience123
And then what happens after both sides stop fighting? Israel can carry on oppressing the Palestinians and stealing land, whilst the world remains silent?

Least people wouldn't be dying. It makes more sense for palestine to simply be absorbed by Israel than to keep killing each other for the forseeable future.
you know perfectly well i wasnt talking about Israels claims ( youd ignroe them anyway) but the UNs statement. the UN has jsut confirmed what we all know anyway- that islamists run the show in palestine and have been using civilian cites as staging points for terrorism, and civilians as human shields, its just the guillable indoctrinated like yourself that has yet to admit reality.

oh dear nothing to say now?....:rolleyes:

I'd like to see evidence that HAMAS uses civilians as "human shields", preferably not in the form of IDF propaganda hyperbole...
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing dogmatically over and over again expecting a different result

That's strange as my dictionary says insanity is:

the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness

Perhaps you need to stop using the IDF approved dictionary?
Original post by tsr1269
I'd like to see evidence that HAMAS uses civilians as "human shields", preferably not in the form of IDF propaganda hyperbole...
so the UN is idf controlled now is it :rolleyes: another idiotic statement to add to your list
(edited 9 years ago)
The 'palestinians' signed the agreement. :smile:

It is still Gazan land which is being occupied. It doesn't change that fact.

Google it?

I would, but I don't know what I am looking for. You seem to have all the information and are making wild assertions without any evidence.

Now, do not delay and be a good chap and provide the map pertaining to what you have claimed...

After all, it will only aid your argument and defeat mine.
Gaza has been vacated in its entirety back to 67 lines. There is no "stealing of land"

Let's try and get a grasp of even the most basic of facts, eh?

Additionally, it looks like from your post that you see the continuation of rocket fire as a reasonable decision.

May I suggest that you do not then go on to complain about casualties? :smile:

Are the illegal settlements "the stealing of land"?
Just don't complain about casualty figures. :smile:

I haven't claimed about any casualty figures in this thread. But if you want, you can go over the last 100 pages and see if you can find one...
Original post by Alisa59
Actually, NO ONE is winning here. Every factual evidence people put will not satisfy your opinions anyway. I'm just pointing out what I know. It doesn't matter if it's strong or not, or if it's a waste of time, I'm just showing you that what you're saying doesn't make sense. Since this is a thread, it's a waste of time for people to keep debating.
Goodluck with that.

I haven't said anything. You have done all the talking about HAMAS and "human shields" and whatnot.

I merely enquired of you some evidence to substantiate your wild and baseless claims...
Original post by james1211
Least people wouldn't be dying. It makes more sense for palestine to simply be absorbed by Israel than to keep killing each other for the forseeable future.

A great idea but it won't happen.

The workings of democracy will not allow that to happen. Israel will be outnumbered in it's own backyard and ironically, will be "taken over" by Palestinians via a method which they claim is the best for a good working government.
so the UN is idf controlled now is it :rolleyes: another idiotic statement to add to your list

So no evidence from the UN? Can't say that was a surprise...
Israel to indict an Arab Knesset member.

Ex-Shin Bet director, Yuval Diskin, states that Israel must offer concessions to the Palestinians.

HAMAS studying US ceasefire proposal. So Egypt is out of the game?

Maccabi Haifa match called off due to security concerns in Austria.

No word yet from either side on Aaron Shaul, the captured IDF soldier.

Latest

Trending

Trending