The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
not to me , to hamas. and you werent too concerned about them seeing as you proudly boasted youve never talked about casualty numbers on any page of this thread - all you do is post propaganda and imaginery maps from 1940s - that is very much islamist talk

I don't believe I've posted any "imaginary maps from the 1940's". Feel free to show me where...

seeing as you support hamas, simply asked which they regard a s amore effective human shield, a palestinian child or a palestinian imam. is it the kid hence why they have been using schools instead of mosques?

I also couldn't comprehend this. You're improving but you need to get a little better....
Original post by tsr1269
Persons responsible for the protester deaths:

1 Israeli settler.
1 Israeli Soldier.
1 unconfirmed (most likely IDF soldier).

I must add on this note I have seen graphical evidence before but more extensive now of protesters throwing grenades, blowing up cars, using fireworks and firearms towards the Israeli community. Because of what I seen and I urge you to search it Israeli security forces have every right to protect its citizens and so if shooting them is the only way of preventing an attack that would most like kill their citizens then it should be done.
Original post by MASTER265
News is one source of information but more reliable sources come from that of NGO organisations and the UN for example.

There have been UN reports proving Hamas has used human shields intentionally and UN also intercepted evidence that Hamas was discarding IDF warning leaflets and intervening in communications to prevent civilians receiving warnings of pending airstrikes and artillery.

Seriously I will happily admit the faults of Israel if you for once on this thread admit Hamas is playing games with people's lives and equally or more to blame for the occurrence of this conflict. Admit this as so many from both sides have done and I will not disregard any Israeli incidences.

Since when did a Zionist care about the UN? How many UN resolutions have Israel ignored/violated?
News is one source of information but more reliable sources come from that of NGO organisations and the UN for example.

There have been UN reports proving Hamas has used human shields intentionally and UN also intercepted evidence that Hamas was discarding IDF warning leaflets and intervening in communications to prevent civilians receiving warnings of pending airstrikes and artillery.

Seriously I will happily admit the faults of Israel if you for once on this thread admit Hamas is playing games with people's lives and equally or more to blame for the occurrence of this conflict. Admit this as so many from both sides have done and I will not disregard any Israeli incidences.

If you show me the relevant reports purporting to state that HAMAS engaged in what you have claimed that they engage in with Op Protective Edge, then this discussion can progress...
I must add on this note I have seen graphical evidence before but more extensive now of protesters throwing grenades, blowing up cars, using fireworks and firearms towards the Israeli community. Because of what I seen and I urge you to search it Israeli security forces have every right to protect its citizens and so if shooting them is the only way of preventing an attack that would most like kill their citizens then it should be done.

Care to share these "graphical images" that have just occurred a few minutes ago?
Original post by tsr1269
I don't believe I've posted any "imaginary maps from the 1940's". Feel free to show
me where...

I also couldn't comprehend this. You're improving but you need to get a little better....

Ok - "seeing as you support hamas, i simply asked which you/they regard as a more effective human shield, a palestinian child or a palestinian imam?
is it the kid hence why they have been using schools instead of mosques?

Awaiting the 5th consecutive avoided point by the islamist apologist
Ok - "seeing as you support hamas, i simply asked which you/they regard as a more effective human shield, a palestinian child or a palestinian imam?
is it the kid hence why they have been using schools instead of mosques?

Awaiting the 5th consecutive avoided point by the islamist apologist

I didn't realise they used human shields so I couldn't possibly comment.

However, if you were to bring evidence that they do, I can give you an answer...
Original post by broscience123
Since when did a Zionist care about the UN? How many UN resolutions have Israel ignored/violated?

Lol that's funny seeing as Hamas always agree with ceasefires don't they. But why are we actually discussing resolutions as if you have actually watched Hamas propaganda you will know their long-term motive is to take over Israel and remove non-Muslims from the region. All over the Middle East non Muslim populations have been subjected to cleansing and forced conversion otherwise they face execution. A ceasefire is not possible until Hamas remove all Jewish inhabitants and so resolutions are insignificant in this situation. Remove Hamas and bring a more diplomatic power into the region. They are a designated terrorist organisation as confirmed by the west, Muslim nations and the UN. Remember you can not negotiate with terrorists.
Lol that's funny seeing as Hamas always agree with ceasefires don't they. But why are we actually discussing resolutions as if you have actually watched Hamas propaganda you will know their long-term motive is to take over Israel and remove non-Muslims from the region. All over the Middle East non Muslim populations have been subjected to cleansing and forced conversion otherwise they face execution. A ceasefire is not possible until Hamas remove all Jewish inhabitants and so resolutions are insignificant in this situation. Remove Hamas and bring a more diplomatic power into the region. They are a designated terrorist organisation as confirmed by the west, Muslim nations and the UN. Remember you can not negotiate with terrorists.

The British Government did with the IRA.
Original post by tsr1269
Care to share these "graphical images" that have just occurred a few minutes ago?

Jump on BBC news channel now while I search on the internet for ya

Your "arguments" are getting dull, repetitive, and full of BS. Anything even slightly critical of Israel all you can say is "Hamas this, Hamas that blah blah".

You need to take some more hasbara training courses br0. Have a read of the manual again.
Original post by tsr1269
I didn't realise they used human shields so I couldn't possibly comment.

However, if you were to bring evidence that they do, I can give you an answer...

if you hide your weapons of terrorism amoung civilian targets ( as UN confirmed they did in schools) you make them targets for military action - while hoping the fact that kids are there will protect your rockets
You know all this because the UN links and statement have been posted for you numerous times

so as youve decided to refuse to answer a 6th time the simple question, i wont ask again, i think we all accept then you regard palestinian children as more suitable shields and therefore less important than imams
Jump on BBC news channel now while I search on the internet for ya

Okay
IDF "concludes" captured soldier, Aaron Shaul is dead.

Interesting to see reaction of HAMAS?
Original post by tsr1269

no they didnt - another falsehood of islamist propaganda to try motivate terorrists. jerry adams ira disarmed. they came to the negotiating table a politicians. even though terroism still exists there (in for of newer real-ira) in reality NI is still part of the UK. but even so the NI issue far more complicated than palestine.

islamists have never disarmed, in any conflict they are involved in, violence is very much part of their ethos, as is the deaths of civilians- their aim is purely islamic oppression and domination of the region they are fighting over-the only way to combat them is to eradicate them. they know that we know that, everyone does. ask bin laden
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269

I don't recall the IRA having a stated aim to destroy Britain and replace them with an Irish state. They renounced violence and became politicians.

Some people can be negotiated with, others can't.
if you hide your weapons of terrorism amoung civilian targets ( as UN confirmed they did in schools) you make them targets for military action - while hoping the fact that kids are there will protect your rockets
You know all this because the UN links and statement have been posted for you numerous times

so as youve decided to refuse to answer a 6th time the simple question, i wont ask again, i think we all accept then you regard palestinian children as more suitable shields and therefore less important than imams

I don't care if you ask or ask not.

I have maintained that I cannot and it would be extremely remiss of me to conclude that HAMAS uses civilians as "human shields".

You, of course, have no such qualms about taking up an unsubstantiated position...
Original post by Chindits
I don't recall the IRA having a stated aim to destroy Britain and replace them with an Irish state. They renounced violence and became politicians.

Some people can be negotiated with, others can't.

I don't ever recall the British people overwhelming Ireland with mass immigration in order to facilitate such reactions...
Original post by broscience123
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/palestinians-killed-new-west-bank-violence-201472512545457662.html

Why are Israel so trigger-happy? Is it due to the fact that a large number of Israelis believe they are superior to Arabs? We don't hear of any other countries in the world shooting dead unarmed protesters.

How do you know they were unarmed?
no they didnt - another falsehood of islamist propaganda to try motivate terorrists. jerry adams ira disarmed. they came to the negotiating table a politicians. even though terroism still exists there (in for of newer real-ira) in reality NI is still part of the UK. but even so the NI issue far more complicated than palestine.

Mahmoud Abbas has done this. Where has it gotten him?

Latest

Trending

Trending