The Student Room Group

Girls, guy with guns or guys with six pac on tinder???

Scroll to see replies

Six pack: The product of hard work and dedication, also shows the guy is health conscious as well as being ****ing sexy in general

Guns: The product of living in the US (or having a licence) and a few hundred dollars to spare, whilst I would probably own a gun if it were legal to do so, I do get the sense these gun-nut types are paranoid imbeciles

The abs win hands down
Original post by yo radical one
Six pack: The product of hard work and dedication, also shows the guy is health conscious as well as being ****ing sexy in general

Guns: The product of living in the US (or having a licence) and a few hundred dollars to spare, whilst I would probably own a gun if it were legal to do so, I do get the sense these gun-nut types are paranoid imbeciles

The abs win hands down

Subjective.
Reply 22
6 pack

works for me yo
Original post by flowergirl<3
Subjective.

I genuinely hold the belief that the majority of girls who do not like men with well toned bodies are simply self-aware that that they lack the attractiveness to hold down such a man - The ancient Greeks and Romans also had similar views of male beauty

(I should say that of the "six-pack" bodies, only the third one actually looks good)
Original post by iamu
6 pack

works for me yo

didn't know you were female
I genuinely hold the belief that the majority of girls who do not like men with well toned bodies are simply self-aware that that they lack the attractiveness to hold down such a man - The ancient Greeks and Romans also had similar views of male beauty

(I should say that of the "six-pack" bodies, only the third one actually looks good)

:facepalm2: You clearly don't know enough females in person then :sadnod:
Reply 26
Original post by Precious Illusions
Slightly disappointed the '6 pack' guys weren't just holding 6 packs of beer.

Yeah, at first I thought this thread was just going to be a play on words but OP disappointed.
Reply 27
Original post by StrangeBanana
didn't know you were female

lol

as in, I use 6 pack pic

not sure if sarcasm or not, forgive
Original post by flowergirl<3
:facepalm2: You clearly don't know enough females in person then :sadnod:

Lol

I am actually pretty perceptive and I assure you I do

Whenever I hear girls saying they don't care about the more superficial traits, it is usually that the girl who has a low opinion of herself

Equally, whenever I hear guys saying they don't care if a girl has a nice body, or that they care more about her personality than whether or not she has a beautiful face, it is usually (with the greatest of respect) less attractive guys saying this.
chicks dig my six-pack

Lol

Whenever I hear girls saying they don't care about the more superficial traits, it is usually that the girl who has a low opinion of herself

Equally, whenever I hear guys saying they don't care if a girl has a nice body, or that they care more about her personality than whether or not she has a beautiful face, it is usually (with the greatest of respect) less attractive guys saying this.

How many males and females do you know?

This is a genuine question.
Original post by DannyYYYY
How many males and females do you know?

This is a genuine question.

Never really counted in truth
Lol

Err, that's not good reading for me :eek:
Original post by andrew2209
Err, that's not good reading for me :eek:

I don't know you as a person at all, but if you got a really great job or anything which meant that you had a pretty easy pick of lots of nice girls, you probably would become more shallow is what I was saying, it's not that wouldn't care about personality, just that you would be more picky

(No idea why this is such a shocking thing for me to say)
Reply 34
Lol

Exactly

If you're a good looking person, you're going to expect the same in your partner in the majority of cases
(edited 9 years ago)
yh but dem guns tho.

You can never go wrong with a man with a gun.
Think people on this thread need some:

The abs win hands down

I know he means guns as in literal guns but a powerlifters doesn't have a six pack (usually) yet they have immense hard work and dedication.

A six pack only requires light exercise and a good diet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamu
lol

as in, I use 6 pack pic

not sure if sarcasm or not, forgive

:tongue: wasn't serious
Original post by Mubariz
I know he means guns as in literal guns but a powerlifters doesn't have a six pack (usually) yet they have immense hard work and dedication.

A six pack only requires light exercise and a good diet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Powerlifters

are fat ****s

No respect, never, T-rex is extinct

Quick Reply

Latest