The Student Room Group

If you have success on tinder does that mean your at least fairly attractive above av

I see a lot of people saying tinder doesn't work for average guys; but I'd consider myself average and I get dates with above average looking girls off tinder (maybe 7s). My stats are white British, 6ft2, muscular as I bodybuild. Average face though.
Reply 1
Not really. That depends on what you are looking for. If you are simply looking for HU, I'd say everyone will be popular on there.
Original post by Anonymous
I see a lot of people saying tinder doesn't work for average guys; but I'd consider myself average and I get dates with above average looking girls off tinder (maybe 7s). My stats are white British, 6ft2, muscular as I bodybuild. Average face though.

Cool Story bro.

Well considering the national average is 5'10-11, at 6'2" is clearly above average, and most people don't do excessive training, so you've got the edge in the physique aspect as well. That and White people (in general) are more desired than other ethnic groups.

Fair enough, your face may only be "average", but combined with your other physical attributes, you're blatantly well above average (and IMHO, these days I think a good body accounts for slightly more than a pretty face).

Seriously, did you post this story just to brag?
Reply 3
Original post by rodiane17
Not really. That depends on what you are looking for. If you are simply looking for HU, I'd say everyone will be popular on there.

I’m sorry but that’s such a dumb answer 😂

‘Everyone will be popular on there’

Tinder doesn’t work for below average looking guys; that’s fairly common knowledge.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I’m sorry but that’s such a dumb answer 😂

‘Everyone will be popular on there’

Tinder doesn’t work for below average looking guys; that’s fairly common knowledge.

I see that may be common for you.
I'm 5'7 and distinctly average but didn't have any problems getting dates on Tinder. It really isn't much of an achievement.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Nope.

I know a few unemployed guys below 5'10 who are living on someone else's sofa, have serious drug habits and almost no savings who are still able to get ons or hookup interest from women on tinder.
Tinder success often involves a mix of factors.
Like: location, age, clear photos with reasonably good lighting and no untidy backgrounds, an interesting profile and good sense of humour coming across over text chats & video calls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending